You are Here:
[Potential Sale] A couple of decks.

Author (Read 761 times)

[Potential Sale] A couple of decks.
« on: March 03, 2012, 12:32:21 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Hi. I am considering selling some decks. If you would be willing to buy some if I had them for sale, please comment below. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
S&M v6 - 12$ or SIGNED brick for 135$.
Bicycle Standards - 1.5$ or 6 decks for 7.5$
Tally-ho circle backs - 2.5$
Bicycle Big Gun playing cards - 4$ or 6 decks for 20$
Virginia Slims - 18$
Massa playing cards - 2.5$ or 6 for 12$.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 11:12:16 AM by NathanCanadas »

Re: [Potential Sale] A couple of decks.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 06:16:27 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
BUMP! I realise most people wouldn't be interested in this sale. Feedback would be greatly appreciated though!

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 06:48:49 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
drop the price on the big guns, because everyone here knows that there is a website where you can get them for .99 cents a pop
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 07:05:20 PM »

awesomeness12

• Forum Regular
What website are you talking about?
Most Recently Added: Variety Box v4
Decks I'm looking for: Black Crowns, Smoke and Mirrors v5, Centurions, Sentinels.

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 07:18:36 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
What website are you talking about?
They are sold out.
@Joshua Robinson - Thx for the advice. However they are all sold out and the current market price is 7$ for a deck... And many people missed out on them...

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 12:54:45 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
You can find Big Guns on eBay typically for $7, sometimes as low as $5.  It's the retailers that are charging big bucks for them: BMPokerWorld is selling them for $40 a pair.  If it didn't, he'd likely take a big loss on them.

The $0.99/pack deal was from Wingra Direct; I could be wrong but I think they're owned by USPC, but if not, they have a very tight business relationship.  At first they had them for $40/pair, but shortly after I bought mine at that price, they went to closeout last month for $0.99 a pack just to get rid of them - financially they were a big flop.  How many limited-edition decks (2500 of each color) do you usually find for sale a year later, especially when they were originally only being sold in color pairs?

If you check Wingra Direct now, you can find a pink Harley Davidson deck selling for $0.99/pack while some HD dealerships are still selling them at the original retail price.  It's a butt-ugly deck and I'm guessing another flop, but at least that one was someone else's custom order, I presume.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 12:55:45 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 11:12:53 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
You can find Big Guns on eBay typically for $7, sometimes as low as $5.  It's the retailers that are charging big bucks for them: BMPokerWorld is selling them for $40 a pair.  If it didn't, he'd likely take a big loss on them.

The $0.99/pack deal was from Wingra Direct; I could be wrong but I think they're owned by USPC, but if not, they have a very tight business relationship.  At first they had them for $40/pair, but shortly after I bought mine at that price, they went to closeout last month for $0.99 a pack just to get rid of them - financially they were a big flop.  How many limited-edition decks (2500 of each color) do you usually find for sale a year later, especially when they were originally only being sold in color pairs?

If you check Wingra Direct now, you can find a pink Harley Davidson deck selling for $0.99/pack while some HD dealerships are still selling them at the original retail price.  It's a butt-ugly deck and I'm guessing another flop, but at least that one was someone else's custom order, I presume.
I have edited my first post. Thx for the advice, Don.

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 01:44:05 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

I have edited my first post. Thx for the advice, Don.

I meant it more to be informative than advisory, but you're welcome just the same.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/