You are Here:
Bedeceived Live Chat

Author (Read 444 times)

Bedeceived Live Chat
« on: February 24, 2012, 08:04:41 PM »

awesomeness12

• Forum Regular
Bedeceived has made a new Live Chat Button at the top left on the home page of their website. Personally, I love it! You get to talk to someone very fast. And the response time is very quick. If you do all of you Internet stuff on your phone like me, it's very easy to use. Collin was very nice and helpful. You guys should really go check this out!  :D
Most Recently Added: Variety Box v4
Decks I'm looking for: Black Crowns, Smoke and Mirrors v5, Centurions, Sentinels.

Re: Bedeceived Live Chat
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 08:05:47 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
That's a cool new idea. Don't Penguin Magic have the same thing though? I hope Bedecieved will keep on evolving in this manner! :D

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 10:16:13 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
there is a few sites I know of that have this feature. But this is the only magic site I know of.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 01:42:24 AM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
what I have found out is that he can see what you are typing, because i was finishing something in it about how long postage takes (fairly long) and hadn't even hit enter and he responded with the answer!!
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee