You are Here:
Need some help here with Blue Fontaine's

Author (Read 4779 times)

Re: Need some help here with Blue Fontaine's
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2014, 03:51:37 PM »

Justin O.

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
  • Charm gets you quite far. Guile gets you the rest.
Good news everyone, thanks to the suggestion of Justin O I contacted Zach on instagram and we're currently in the midst of getting things sorted now  :D

So glad to hear it! I know he is active on there, maybe more than other digital arenas or just getting less bombarded by fans. What is he anyways.. like 13? with thousands of fans? sending him facebook and twitter messages constantly? I do believe he has a respnsibility to his buyers, but I can also see how easy it could be to miss a few emails or facebook posts.
Kickstarter completely revolutionized the way I waste money.

The people who handle playing cards are always in a world of delicate fingertip technology.

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2014, 04:00:03 AM »

agera94

• Discourse Veteran
Ok just finished my chat with Zach. He was very mature about everything and apologised about it all. According to his shipping records, he had indeed sent a package, but unfortunately on my end nothing had turned up. It's only the second time something like this has happened to me after receiving hundreds of packages  :)

The very first time I had a no-show package, the seller openly refused to resolve the issue until I took paypal action against him.

Zach is sending out another package to me which I should receive soon, and everything should be fine now. It was honestly a very humbling exchange of emails and I'm just glad that it's over now  :D
If I were an eskimo, I would build my igloo next to a supermarket.

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2014, 11:16:43 AM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
Zach is sending out another package to me which I should receive soon, and everything should be fine now. It was honestly a very humbling exchange of emails and I'm just glad that it's over now  :D

Bluto:
What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

........The tough get goin'! Who's with me?
Let's go! 
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright
http://neverforgotten.storenvy.com
Facebook- Never Forgotten Project

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2014, 12:30:16 PM »

agera94

• Discourse Veteran
Don, or anyone with thread powers, you're free to lock this whenever you feel the need to. Thanks everyone.
If I were an eskimo, I would build my igloo next to a supermarket.