You are Here:
Hello all

Author (Read 758 times)

Hello all
« on: March 10, 2022, 09:48:35 AM »

52pack

• Newcomer
Hi there. I've just joined the forum, hoping someone can help me identify a vintage deck. I'm not sure if this is the right forum, or the best way to go about this, as this is a rather explicit vintage adult deck.

Before anyone panics I'm not about to post any photos of the graphic content on the forum. I'm not that daft. Just wondering about the best part of the forum to post questions in, or, if not appropriate to ask about how to identify a deck like that here, could someone point me to a more appropriate forum for that kind of deck?

I wouldn't be asking, but it's rather important to trace it.

Thanks in advance,

52pack

Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 04:30:34 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hi there. I've just joined the forum, hoping someone can help me identify a vintage deck. I'm not sure if this is the right forum, or the best way to go about this, as this is a rather explicit vintage adult deck.

Before anyone panics I'm not about to post any photos of the graphic content on the forum. I'm not that daft. Just wondering about the best part of the forum to post questions in, or, if not appropriate to ask about how to identify a deck like that here, could someone point me to a more appropriate forum for that kind of deck?

I wouldn't be asking, but it's rather important to trace it.

Thanks in advance,

52pack

First off, sorry for the delayed welcome.  Welcome!

Second, we have a board for discussion of vintage and antique decks: A Cellar of Fine Vintages.  That would be right up your alley.

Now, regarding the images - since we do get all ages around here, if you want to post images, I would ask that you post them redacted, concealing any parts that would be considered nudity, lascivious, prurient, etc.  If you aren't good with Photoshop or other paint programs, using trimmed Post-It notes would do the trick in a pinch.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/