You are Here:
Something that's bugged me for a long time - HOW DO YOU DISPLAY YOUR COLLECTION?

Author (Read 1807 times)

hazofhorsham

• Discourse Veteran
Hey guys, this has bothered me for ages, how do you guys display your collection? You got any pictures?
Some Men just want to watch the world burn.

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
the link above is a post that show alot of people displaying their collection .. i have learn alot from they i bet you will learn alot from there too

hazofhorsham

• Discourse Veteran
Thank you guys :) Very interesting to see.
Some Men just want to watch the world burn.

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
Here is a picture of my collection:

I LIKE MAILBOXES!

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Here's how i display my collection.  :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 12:20:11 PM by MagicAddictz »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I had to make multiple post because of file sizes. Sorry

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Cool pictures guys! Those both look like pretty sweet collections. Yeah check out that thread @loldude linked to. It's got some good information and I learned a lot reading it over again. I know I'm working on getting a bookshelf or cabinet to store my decks in sometime soon.
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Heres the last one

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I'm a little confused... are there multiple bookshelves? How many decks in total?

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
I'm a little confused... are there multiple bookshelves? How many decks in total?

looks like there're two bookshelves, each under an uncut sheet, v5 and v6 respectively.

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Yes, there are two book shelves and each one is under an uncut sheet. One of the sheets is V6 and the other is Monarchs.
Soon I will have a third shelve under either the DeckONE uncut or STYLE uncut sheet ( I can't decide)

You can get that shelve at Target: http://www.target.com/p/Black-Media-Storage-Tower/-/A-13574909

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Yes, there are two book shelves and each one is under an uncut sheet. One of the sheets is V6 and the other is Monarchs.
Soon I will have a third shelve under either the DeckONE uncut or STYLE uncut sheet ( I can't decide)

You can get that shelve at Target: http://www.target.com/p/Black-Media-Storage-Tower/-/A-13574909

Not a bad price there! How many decks does that bookshelf hold? If it holds a decent amount I might have to go pick up one of those!!

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Well you can figure out ways to fit more at a time. Before I bought a second one of them, I had 150 decks on one of those.
But now, I have around 200 decks and about 100 on each bookshelf.

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer

apologies, i didn't take a good look and assumed it was a v5.

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Well you can figure out ways to fit more at a time. Before I bought a second one of them, I had 150 decks on one of those.

Okay thanks, just one more question if you don't mind. If you lined them up upright side by side (like a book on a book shelf) how many could you get across that and how many decks deep? It would really help  :)

If you don't understand just let me know, I'm trying my best to explain my thoughts there

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
I dont have mine on display for a couple of reasons, one is that I have no extra space for shelving so I'd have to just stick them on a bookshelf and secondely I worry about how I should display them, I've read some people say not to display them side by side and they should be placed on top of each other as they would come in a brick box. Currently I have most of them stored under my bed in boxes and the rest that I use on show or in a draw. I did have a bunch of them in a steel safe but started to worry about the tempreture in there when it gets cold.
UC

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:

Okay thanks, just one more question if you don't mind. If you lined them up upright side by side (like a book on a book shelf) how many could you get across that and how many decks deep? It would really help  :)

If you don't understand just let me know, I'm trying my best to explain my thoughts there
You can fit 22 decks across and 2 decks deep. Thats a good idea! I'm going to do that with mine now  ;)