You are Here:
Hello from Germany! :)

Author (Read 817 times)

Hello from Germany! :)
« on: December 03, 2015, 10:21:47 AM »

xCrYsTaL

• Newcomer
Hello guys,

my name is Raphi I am 17 years old I'm from Germany and going to school there.
My favorite decks are the Madison Rounders, Bicycle Arch Angels (white) and the Artisan Black Edtion.
I am a big fan of Daniel Madison and Gianni Vox the skills of these artist are a big motivation and inspiration for me.
As sad as it is i am not the best magician but i try my best to learn them, I really like to collect decks.
In my collection are about 80 decks , as you already know im a student and i dont have my own income but i give my best to make my collection bigger :)
My rarest deck is a Signed by David Blaine 1st Edition Split Spades wich i am pretty proud of, my dad gifted it to me when i came back from a business trip to NYC.
In my freetime i like to shuffle cards and learn new tricks and I am a hobby GFX-Designer and I want to do it as my job in the future.
I hope i can show you some of my things I made and see what you think of it in the future
Before i started to do any things with cards i was a pretty sucessful gamer, I made my way up to the best leagues in Germany but now i stopped playing computergames because my team
split up and i want to spend my freetime on other things now.  :D
From now on i will be active in this forum and i hope i will have a great time with you guys :))
If you have any questions about me feel free to ask me any time.

Re: Hello from Germany! :)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 04:32:57 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey, Raphi!

Welcome to the boards.  If you think collecting modern decks is fun, wait until you discover VINTAGE decks...  :))

Feel free to ask questions - sometimes the search function doesn't work as well as I'd like.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: Hello from Germany! :)
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 04:51:33 PM »

HankMan

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
Hi Ralph welcome to the Forum  :D interesting how you changed from computer gaming to card magic. I was in similar boat, I was into a few games but I stopped all that since I got into card collecting and magic.

If you think collecting modern decks is fun, wait until you discover VINTAGE decks...  :))

Don is right collecting modern decks is super fun!! but till now I dare NOT to collect vintage decks.. my profession won't be able to handle the bill, but maybe someday I will get into it as well  :P

« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 04:52:09 PM by HankMan »
Back for more