You are Here:
introducing Meredith Anderson

Author (Read 402 times)

introducing Meredith Anderson
« on: August 08, 2014, 11:12:16 AM »

manders2280

• Newcomer
Address me as Mardi
I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota, US, 6km from the Mississippi River and 470km south of Canada.

I'm a collector. I started collecting when I lived in France, acquiring museum reproduction decks. When I returned to the US I found a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders deck. My collection is eclectic, with decks such as the History of Birth Control deck (a fundraiser), World Wrestling Federation (WWF), and souvenirs from our trip to China as well as art and reproduction decks.

I learned about this forum from the Kickstarter survey for my Clipped Wings deck.

Re: introducing Meredith Anderson
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 12:29:25 PM »

Anthony

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Haven Citizen
  • Growing old is Mandatory, Growing up is optional

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Welcome Mardi,

You'll find a wide variety of collectors, magicians and cardists around here. A lot of helpful infomation and good natured fun.

Enjoy!

PS. I gotta see that History of Birth Control deck  :)

Re: introducing Meredith Anderson
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 04:09:19 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Address me as Mardi
I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota, US, 6km from the Mississippi River and 470km south of Canada.

I'm a collector. I started collecting when I lived in France, acquiring museum reproduction decks. When I returned to the US I found a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders deck. My collection is eclectic, with decks such as the History of Birth Control deck (a fundraiser), World Wrestling Federation (WWF), and souvenirs from our trip to China as well as art and reproduction decks.

I learned about this forum from the Kickstarter survey for my Clipped Wings deck.

I get the eclectic stuff - among my favorite decks are a Key West tourism deck, an HBO deck and several airline decks from the 1970s and '80s.

Welcome to the Discourse.  Don't ever be afraid to ask a question - you could be asking the question that ten other people were too afraid to ask!  :))  We're a pretty friendly bunch here and usually open to answering questions.

Clipped Wings - you have good taste!  I met the artist, he's a wonderful guy!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/