You are Here:
Hello form Nor Cal

Author (Read 399 times)

Hello form Nor Cal
« on: August 03, 2014, 04:08:30 PM »

Megadiscgolfer

• Newcomer
Hello, I have been lurking for a while and am semi active on UC so I decided to show my face here. My card interest went from poker, to collecting, to cardistry and magic. I still enjoy beautiful custom art decks and have a nice collection but my interest at the moment are designs that facilitates cardistry and magic. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Re: Hello form Nor Cal
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 12:27:17 AM »

Anthony

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Haven Citizen
  • Growing old is Mandatory, Growing up is optional

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Welcome to the forum!

Great group of members willing to share and help around here, Enjoy!

Re: Hello form Nor Cal
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 02:43:11 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hello, I have been lurking for a while and am semi active on UC so I decided to show my face here. My card interest went from poker, to collecting, to cardistry and magic. I still enjoy beautiful custom art decks and have a nice collection but my interest at the moment are designs that facilitates cardistry and magic. Looking forward to meeting you all.

You'll have some fun poking around in the magic/cardistry section of the forum!

Three favorites of mine are magic decks - the Mirage deck, the Gambler's Deck and GT Speedreaders.

Mirage: combine a Svengali deck and the rough/smooth surfaces of an Invisible deck, and you get a Svengali that you can actually spread into a face-up fan!  Adults are stupefied by it almost more than the kids are.  Available in red and blue Bicycle Rider Back.

Gambler's Deck: stripped, marked twelve ways to Sunday and in stack order.  Lethal in the wrong hands!  Available in red Bicycle Maiden Back.

GT Speedreaders: marked like the Ultimate Marked Deck, but inverted from the spectator's perspective when spread in a ribbon, making them difficult to detect!  Available in red Bicycle Mandolin Backs (maybe also blue, not sure).

Hopefully you've never heard of them before!  Anyway, you're in good company here, and if you have a question, please ask.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/