You are Here:
Hello There :)

Author (Read 865 times)

Hello There :)
« on: November 07, 2011, 12:34:13 AM »

MrLukeCarroll

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:
Hey guys my name is Luke and I'm a Uni student and Professional Children's Show magician from Australia :)

I've been passionate about magic for more then 10 years and have only in the past year made if my professional career.

I look forward to getting to know you all :)
Mystery is the basic appeal of magic. Once the secrets are known, the magician becomes a mere manipulator, an actor in a suspense drama which has little impact because the audience knows the ending in advance.

Re: Hello There :)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 12:44:50 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Hey Luke! Welcome to The Discourse. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I'm glad you've become a professional magician! Congratulations.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 01:40:28 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
Hey Luke, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay...I know I do!
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 01:52:38 AM »

Victoria

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
Welcome, Luke! Thanks for joining. How are you enjoying being a children's magician?

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 02:06:25 AM »

MrLukeCarroll

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:
Thanks for your kind welcoming words guys

How are you enjoying being a children's magician?

I actually really love being a Children's Show Magician, I do have to agree that it takes a special type of person to be able to do it, and although for the first 4 shows or so the kids deffinetly make you wonder whether its the right thing, once you get your patter and performance down its amazingly fun, I swear I have just as much fun as the kids ;)
Mystery is the basic appeal of magic. Once the secrets are known, the magician becomes a mere manipulator, an actor in a suspense drama which has little impact because the audience knows the ending in advance.