You are Here:
Howdy from Tulsa, OK

Author (Read 5337 times)

Howdy from Tulsa, OK
« on: October 31, 2020, 05:50:00 PM »

ThatPOPcardsGuy

• Newcomer
Hi Everyone,

My name is Phil Young, I'm 57. Newbie here as a member and on the forums. I've been a professional graphic artist/designer most my life as well as an amateur magician. I love card magic! Back in the 80's I was lucky enough to attend Parson's School of Design in NYC where I originally did some sketches for a new custom deck of cards. Well, 30 years later my dream is coming true and they're being printed at USPCC as we speak. I think they're very special an unlike most other custom decks being designed today.

I'll make a separate topic for a pre-press special offer when that time arrives and my website is up and running.

All the best,

Phil

Re: Howdy from Tulsa, OK
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 06:40:53 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hi Everyone,

My name is Phil Young, I'm 57. Newbie here as a member and on the forums. I've been a professional graphic artist/designer most my life as well as an amateur magician. I love card magic! Back in the 80's I was lucky enough to attend Parson's School of Design in NYC where I originally did some sketches for a new custom deck of cards. Well, 30 years later my dream is coming true and they're being printed at USPCC as we speak. I think they're very special an unlike most other custom decks being designed today.

I'll make a separate topic for a pre-press special offer when that time arrives and my website is up and running.

All the best,

Phil

Sorry for the late reply, Phil - life has a way of keeping people busy.

Welcome to the forum!  How did your deck fare in terms of sales?
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 07:51:54 PM »

ThatPOPcardsGuy

• Newcomer
Hi Don,

Sales? Haven't had any yet because of shipment delays. They are supposed to arrive tomorrow. And my website is in the final stages of development. Will keep everyone posted as soon as it's up.

Cheers,

Phil

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 08:52:37 AM »

istheis

• Newcomer
Looking forward to seeing what you've created