You are Here:
The Alchemist Playing Cards - Just Launched (KS)

Author (Read 1545 times)

The Alchemist Playing Cards - Just Launched (KS)
« on: April 13, 2022, 10:33:36 PM »

JaceBeleren

• Newcomer
Hi everybody!

In collaboration with Cartamundi and Gambler's Warehouse i am finally happy to announce my project is live!
I am really excited about that and I would be really interested to know your opinions :)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dssignpals/the-alchemist-playing-cards?ref=user_menu

Re: The Alchemist Playing Cards - Just Launched (KS)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 07:04:13 AM »

HolyJJ

• Discourse Royalty
Interesting deck, brother.

I like the pips you've done, but I'm kind of inclined to think that you're limiting yourself to something of a niche market with the court card designs.

On the plus side, the court cards are very unique... but on the flip side, they are so unique that without the K, Q, or J letters in the two corners, it's close to impossible for somebody seeing the deck for the first time to know exactly what court card it is. That may in turn reduce the appeal to those who buy decks for playing card games.

That's just my two cents though.
With this signature I'm following the example set by Fes: There is only ONE letter L in my display name. "Holly" is a female name... and I'm a bearded guy who's into weightlifting. There's nothing feminine about me brother!