EXCLUSIVE First Look: 52 Plus Joker Club Deck

Author (Read 18574 times)

Re: EXCLUSIVE First Look: 52 Plus Joker Club Deck
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2014, 09:24:07 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
Received my decks on Monday. Was able to crack open the envelope on Tuesday, then dig into the box. The slip cases are very stout. I really am impressed with them that far, haven't popped one open yet. I don't pop a deck until it's on the poker table. I think maybe one deck for new years, the other saved for some time after. Also received my deck jackets on Monday and was able to crack that box on Tuesday as well. No damage to the deck jackets even though it looked like they were tossed in all willy nilly, packaged in a hurry and kicked out the door lol. The box was good high quality protection.
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2014, 09:40:53 AM »

52plusjoker

• Frequent Flyer
Received my decks on Monday. Was able to crack open the envelope on Tuesday, then dig into the box. The slip cases are very stout. I really am impressed with them that far, haven't popped one open yet. I don't pop a deck until it's on the poker table. I think maybe one deck for new years, the other saved for some time after. Also received my deck jackets on Monday and was able to crack that box on Tuesday as well. No damage to the deck jackets even though it looked like they were tossed in all willy nilly, packaged in a hurry and kicked out the door lol. The box was good high quality protection.
Thanks FES. Will check shipping on Pack Jackets.
Tom Dawson
52 Plus Joker Playing Card Collectors Club

« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2014, 11:12:39 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)
No harm, No foul Tom. Product arrived safely, I think someone was probably just in a hurry haha. It happens to us all now and again. :)
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2014, 01:59:51 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I received mine yesterday.  My two decks were packed practically bullet-proof and I cracked open a deck - very nice.  I did notice the faces looked familiar - it appears to be the Kings Wild standard face, 'cause Jackson also used it on his Tally Ho deck!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2014, 01:48:23 PM »

Justin O.

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
  • Charm gets you quite far. Guile gets you the rest.
Just got confirmation of shipping through KWF. Very excited, everything I have seen for this deck from pictures, to videos, to other peoples rave reviews has the anticipation boiling for me. I will be chomping at the bit every morning until they show up.
Kickstarter completely revolutionized the way I waste money.

The people who handle playing cards are always in a world of delicate fingertip technology.

« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2014, 08:16:11 AM »

52plusjoker

• Frequent Flyer
Orders made until last weekend should be shipped. Unfortunately club website down while it is migrated to newer platform and new server. Hopefully!!! will be fixed today and orders pending can be fulfilled.
Tom Dawson

« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2014, 10:43:54 AM »

Edward

• True Member
The site is not working ?

« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2014, 10:47:49 AM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:

The site has been down for several days now. I believe they are trying to launch the updated site, but have had issues with the different servers.
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright
http://neverforgotten.storenvy.com
Facebook- Never Forgotten Project

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2014, 04:11:09 PM »

52plusjoker

• Frequent Flyer

The site has been down for several days now. I believe they are trying to launch the updated site, but have had issues with the different servers.
We are having difficulties with our host who has not been able to complete the migration to a newer dnn platform [all of which is part of our redesign, new look, etc.]. We have it hosted on a temporary site, then they tell us they've fixed the problem so we point back to them but it doesn't work properly, etc. etc. Right now, and for the rest of the weekend, it should be OK at the temporary site. If you can't sign in when you try please post a note here and tell us. We'd appreciate people trying and letting us know if they were successful or not. Thanks! If you can't get in and want to order decks please send me a PM and we'll do it that way.
Tom Dawson

« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2014, 08:56:04 AM »

52plusjoker

• Frequent Flyer

We are having difficulties with our host who has not been able to complete the migration to a newer dnn platform [all of which is part of our redesign, new look, etc.]. We have it hosted on a temporary site, then they tell us they've fixed the problem so we point back to them but it doesn't work properly, etc. etc. Right now, and for the rest of the weekend, it should be OK at the temporary site. If you can't sign in when you try please post a note here and tell us. We'd appreciate people trying and letting us know if they were successful or not. Thanks! If you can't get in and want to order decks please send me a PM and we'll do it that way.
We are now hosted on another server at a different provider. While this is temporary while we try and work things out with GoDaddy, it should work fine.
Tom Dawson

« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2014, 11:53:16 AM »

GBrown

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • True Member
My decks arrived today!  I cant bring myself to open them, but from what I can see so far, I am absolutely blown away with these; fabulous  job!
You don't stop playing because you grow old - you grow old because you stop playing!!!

« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2014, 05:39:32 PM »

52plusjoker

• Frequent Flyer
My decks arrived today!  I cant bring myself to open them, but from what I can see so far, I am absolutely blown away with these; fabulous  job!
Really pleased with that reaction!! You may have to open one .....
Tom Dawson

« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2014, 07:21:12 PM »

52plusjoker

• Frequent Flyer
52 + J website now fully operational again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to anyone. Accepting deck orders!
Tom Dawson

« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2014, 01:41:19 PM »

bdawg923

• Newcomer
Was wondering - how much does one of these decks cost after buying a membership? And are there still any left?

« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2014, 03:45:28 PM »

Justin O.

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
  • Charm gets you quite far. Guile gets you the rest.
Was wondering - how much does one of these decks cost after buying a membership? And are there still any left?

Hey B Dawg,
Just logged in to 52+J and they are still in stock. They are $51 Domestic US and $55 for International purchases
Kickstarter completely revolutionized the way I waste money.

The people who handle playing cards are always in a world of delicate fingertip technology.

« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2014, 03:59:25 PM »

bdawg923

• Newcomer

Hey B Dawg,
Just logged in to 52+J and they are still in stock. They are $51 Domestic US and $55 for International purchases

Thanks