Author (Read 110080 times)

Re: Testimonials About Trading Partners - UPDATED CHART 05 Sept 2012
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2012, 02:23:45 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Nathancanadas

I recently had a trade with nathancanadas, everything went smoothly and we were both satisfied with te trade.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2012, 09:18:02 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Oh! And also Angel_Magic - I believe I bought two decks from him, and they came in excellent condition.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2012, 11:32:50 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
JMRock

Just finished three eBay deals with him - good value, good deal, packed like priceless art!  I'm happy.

Chart is updated.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 11:33:36 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2012, 09:05:16 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Aaron
Just completed a very succesful trade with him. Awesome communication, definitely will do again!

« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2012, 09:46:07 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
Danktrees

Purchased a Tungstene deck from danktrees and not only received it very fast...........but he also threw in a couple free Artifice decks as well!  Totally wasn't expecting that kind of generosity

I will definitely be doing business with danktrees again, regardless of the free decks. He is a stellar seller!
- Adam

« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2012, 06:05:46 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
munro159

Purchased two white Vision decks, arrived fast and intact.

I'm going to update the chart.

« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2012, 11:10:25 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Fanofyankees13

I made a trade with Josh and we have both recieved our items, everything went smoothly and we both recieved everything in perfect condition. I recomend Josh to anyone looking to trade. So stick +1 for him up on the board there.

People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2012, 11:17:28 PM »

Fanofyankees13

• "YEAH BITCH, MAGNETS!"
  • Discourse Lover
  • U W0T M8

• Facebook:
Aaron

Made a very smooth trade with Aaron for a White Monarch uncut and a few decks, and both of us received our items in perfect condition. Highly recommended trader. +1 for him in my book.
“You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.”

― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2012, 06:29:52 AM »

siote

munro159 +1

Bought a lot of decks.  Received the decks in perfect condition and smooth transaction. Will order again. Thanks.

« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2012, 10:04:00 AM »

Fanofyankees13

• "YEAH BITCH, MAGNETS!"
  • Discourse Lover
  • U W0T M8

• Facebook:
zaganh

Made a trade with Zagan for some Skulkor clips and a Skulkor brick box filled with decks. I was a bit skeptical to trade with Zagan based on his history at Aether, but those prior experiences were the exact opposite of what I experienced. Everything went very smoothly, and we agreed to a trade under the condition that Zagan would send first due to his poor history at Aether, which he agreed upon. Everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition, and his package was promptly sent shortly afterwards. Overall, I had a very positive experience trading with Zagan, and would recommend him to anyone looking to make a deal. +1 for him on the board.
“You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.”

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2012, 10:13:57 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Dudeeee
Traded 3 V-slims for a set of seasons. Despite having to ship internationally to Singapore, everything went great: good communication, fast shipping, great packing, and despite a deal slightly disadvantageous for him, he immediately agreed.

« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2012, 02:15:43 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Zaganh - congratulations on your first positive testimonial!

Chart updated.

« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2012, 05:00:12 PM »

Atheosile

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
ZAGAN ZAZ HALL
  So, from what I have seen before my trade with Zagan, was a lot of trouble and issues. We talked via Facebook about some interests and I asked about previous trades, he then explained himself. Anyway, we came to an agreement that because he rep was on the negative side that he would ship first and once I received my package and everything was good to go, I would send mine. I received my package not too long ago in a bag, not a box, which was why (I believe) my Skulkor brick box I obtained through the trade was damaged a bit, along with a Red Wax Seal Skulkor deck. I then notified Zagan about the damage and sent him pictures. He then explained he did package it in a box but his father repackaged it because of the expense to ship. I cannot blame this nor do I blame this on Zagan. Without hesitation he wanted to fix the problem and keep me satisfied with the trade. He offered another Skulkor Collectors box if I sent the damaged one back and he would send a new one but the other he had, had damage also. So since this was out of the question, he ended up FedEx(ing) me a split brick of 6 tendrils and 6 Skulkor to make up for the damage. That was more than enough to satisfy me, that is for sure! Anyway, the decks made it to my doorstep within 2 business days. All in all I am very happy with the trade thus far which is still in progress. I say this because I will be shipping my package out to him on Friday. But on his side, I am very happy and I know there were some of you in the past who had issues with him, but I can only talk from personal experience with trading with him, I would recommend him as a trading partner! I look forward to doing future business with him also. +1 for Zagan!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:01:22 PM by Atheosile »

« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2012, 09:56:01 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Chandler Magiclish AKA soccerstar5717
I don't know if this applies, but since this person is an active member of the magic community on facebook and other forums, I guess I might as well write it. I had a great trade, everything was well pack and arrived as expected. I accidentally sent him two of the wrong decks, and he nicely agreed to send them back so I could send him the right decks as well as a little extra for the shipping fee. Awesome!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 01:09:32 AM by NathanCanadas »

« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2012, 10:26:40 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
FANOFYANKEES13

He and I have made numerous trades. All of which went without problem and all items were well packaged.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:36:10 PM by sinsandman »
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2012, 10:31:00 PM »

Fanofyankees13

• "YEAH BITCH, MAGNETS!"
  • Discourse Lover
  • U W0T M8

• Facebook:
Sinsandman

Traded numerous times with him without any problems whatsoever. Very easy to negotiate with, and he's always willing to add a little something to sweeten a deal or toss in something extra for no reason. Great trader, highly, highly recommended. +1 on the board, although it'd be more like +15 if every single trade we have completed was counted individually. Either way, one of the best traders in the community. Can't say enough.

« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2012, 10:38:27 PM »

Fanofyankees13

• "YEAH BITCH, MAGNETS!"
  • Discourse Lover
  • U W0T M8

• Facebook:
Atheosile

Traded with Mike a while ago for a package that included a brick of White Lions Series A decks and a D&D Variety Box v3, among some other stuff. We'd been talking about the deal for months, constantly ironing out the finite details and whatnot, but it was well worth the wait. Once we were finally both ready to send off the trade materials, the packages were both sent quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Great trader, easy to negotiate with, and is willing to give up some nice pieces in a negotiation. Highly recommended, +1 for him on the board.

« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2012, 11:29:28 PM »

Fanofyankees13

• "YEAH BITCH, MAGNETS!"
  • Discourse Lover
  • U W0T M8

• Facebook:
soccerstar5717

Traded Chandler a v3 smoke deck a while back for some v6 and some other decks. Both packages arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. +1 on the board for him.

« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2012, 12:06:15 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
soccerstar5717

Traded Chandler a v3 smoke deck a while back for some v6 and some other decks. Both packages arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. +1 on the board for him.
Sorry to break the combo, but is this Chandler guy the same guy as my Chandler Mag(ic)lish? He works for BeDeceived I believed. If so I should write my feedback for him.

« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2012, 12:08:42 AM »

Fanofyankees13

• "YEAH BITCH, MAGNETS!"
  • Discourse Lover
  • U W0T M8

• Facebook:
Yeah, it's the same guy

« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2012, 12:52:43 AM »

Atheosile

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
FANOFYANKEES13
  Trading with Josh was a great experience. It took awhile but after working out the minor details and tweaks we settled on a fair trade. Everything went smoothly and the package arrived at my doorstep in perfect condition with the quickness! I would recommend Josh to anyone looking for a safe and reliable trade for sure! I was very happy with the end results and look forward to trading with him again in the near future!! +100 for FANOFYANKEES13!!!...Too much?..OK, +1  ;)

« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2012, 12:53:47 AM »

soccerstar5717

• Newcomer
I am doing three reviews in this one post.

First up is NathanCanadas.

Yes even though he didn't put my actual forum name he already wrote a review :) It was a nice trade, it was our first trade together and it went very well! both packages were sent out ASAP. There was a little mishap :P he sent me two wrong decks I told him right away. He needed them for another trade so I sent them back with in a day and he sent me an extra to cover my shipping expense back to him! He is a very nice guy to trade with...RECOMMENDED :) +1

Second we have Fanofyankees13.

As he already put up a review also, I will put what my side felt like. He and I always talk cards, if you want to try and make a deal he is a great guy to talk to. He is always up for trading new things. Both of our packages were sent out as soon as we could get them out :) I have no complaints for him, and he is always trying to make a new deal with me haha. RECOMMENDED +1 :D

Last but not least, we have Atheosile.

This isn't a trade in a sense of trading, but we did deal with decks!  It was very recently, I had an extra brick of White lion B in my cart and he didn't get any so he paid me for them for the normal price...Yes I am a nice guy ;)  and I tried to keep him updated through the whole process of this deal. He is a great guy, has been very trusting through the whole trade, and all in all this was a happy smooth transaction here. He can be trusted to pay for decks and from what I have seen he is a great trader too! Well give this man a +1! :) RECOMMENDED

Thanks everyone have a great day!

« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2012, 04:45:18 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
Kenneth

He sent me a White Monarch and I sent him 3 Vortexes, a Green Crown and a T11 Steampunk. We paid for each others postage, which was a nice change (after sending a package to Atheosile which cost $52) But the trade went smoothly ( link to unboxing here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9355eDMeDk&feature=youtu.be ) I still haven't received my part from him but it should be in my PO BOX today.

Thank you Kenneth for the smooth trade and can't wait to make another trade later! :D +1 for Kenneth
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #98 on: August 08, 2012, 11:50:14 PM »

munro159

• Discourse Lover
+1 Jason Brumbalow

Super Fast shipping and decks arrived as described and well packaged! For anyone wondering about the cost of shipping from him, He ships UPS which is a little more expensive than USPS but for the price you are paying for the goods you are ordering from him you defintely wanted the goods adequately handled. In short, you are paying for a premium shipping service and thats what you get! A+

« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2012, 05:07:27 AM »

Kenneth

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Joshua Robinson

Traded him a Scyther with metal coat so when he receives it, it should be scizors by then.... kidding but yeah sent him a White Monarch and got 3 Vortex, 1 Steampunk, and 1 Green Crown in return. Got it his trade now hopefully when he checks his PO box the WM is there but yeah I'm pretty satisfied with the trade it came really fast I was expecting it to come on Saturday but to my surprise it came yesterday so yeah +1 to Joshua Robinson remember that name. hehe
Ao No Exorcist - Finished
Stein's Gate - Finished
FMAB - Finished
One Piece - Currently watching 
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - Currently watching
Hitman Reborn - Currently Watching

Playing Card Collection: https://picasaweb.google.com/117868386827354506649/PlayingCardCollection?authuser=0&feat=directlink