You are Here:
Bilangual packs value.

Author (Read 720 times)

Bilangual packs value.
« on: November 17, 2022, 08:30:56 AM »

54kPlaya

• Newcomer
  • 54KPlaya the Hatian Man aka Red Riding Hood.

• DeviantArt:
Does having a bilangual pack affect the value of a deck? I brought 2 regular pack of bicycle cards somewhere in special, when I got home I realise that those decks were printed back in 2010 and to my surprise when I opened one of them,  I also saw that they came with the guaranteed joker. Does that kind of deck have any special value?
My rep is so cool that it has to be under 0, now think about that!

Re: Bilangual packs value.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 10:43:13 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Does having a bilangual pack affect the value of a deck? I brought 2 regular pack of bicycle cards somewhere in special, when I got home I realise that those decks were printed back in 2010 and to my surprise when I opened one of them,  I also saw that they came with the guaranteed joker. Does that kind of deck have any special value?

Packs sold in Canada are required under Canadian law to be labeled in both English and French.

The guarantee joker was still not entirely phased out by 2010 - but it was on its way to extinction, to be sure.

These decks aren't terribly old, nor are they otherwise very unique - they're worth about what a pack of Bicycle cards is worth brand new from the local pharmacy or stationery store.  They were printed in the thousands of thousands, literally.  Sorry if that bursts your bubble.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/