You are Here:
Value of Virginia Slims?

Author (Read 1764 times)

Value of Virginia Slims?
« on: June 03, 2012, 02:41:05 PM »

ItsMagicITellYou~

• True Member
I own a couple of still sealed virginia slims decks. i was wondering how much they are worth and what a decent price would be to set for them, since im thinking of selling them soon. Thanks!

Re: Value of Virginia Slims?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 06:08:48 PM »

-kakos98-

i think 20-30$ is a good price

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 07:00:10 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I own 3 of them. One I got for $13 including shipping. The other 2, i got along with 4 other vintage decks for only $10 with shipping.

I think you should put them on ebay with a starting big of $0.99 and I think you'll get anywhere from $5-$20 per deck.

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 08:24:06 PM »

ItsMagicITellYou~

• True Member
i managed to snag a few relatively cheap last year for about 8$ each for 2 decks and i had a set given to me as a gift, so i was a bit confused :p there weren't that many ebay listings either, especially for sealed ones so it's hard to get a good grasp on a decent value. thanks though!

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 11:00:21 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
It all depends on the color. The Orange ones are worth about 15$. These cards last a lifetime and a rare to find for cheaper than that. The Green ones are even rarer, I've seen them go for 30-40$.  If you make an auction, I wouldn't be surprised to see the decks to go for 20$ each, and more for the green ones.

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 07:07:27 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I have loads of them and it depends on some factors:

A two-color set inside of the cardboard sleeve that comes with them is worth more than the individual decks.

The cards literally vary in value, ranging from $1 per deck to $30 per deck. Card collectors know how rare and amazing they are, so we are more likely to sell them for $20-30 sealed. I have had tons of success selling opened ones for $9-11 per deck.

I would say that you won't get a good value for selling your sealed decks yet, since there are still quite a few in circulation within the non-collector community. $20 per individual deck seems like a fair price. I think you will have a hard time selling them for $30 a piece.
Forum Founder.