You are Here:
Vaudeville Deck Uncut Sheets

Author (Read 5139 times)

Re: Vaudeville Deck Uncut Sheets
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 08:20:28 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
You know I have to do this Nathan :t11:......I have a Vaudeville uncut for sale....$200
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2012, 08:52:17 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
You know I have to do this Nathan :t11:......I have a Vaudeville uncut for sale....$200
;akdfjls;qewiru-q[82u3m9 1234=-u11111111111cklm  FU lol Wow. Rly? Rly? Rly? U have got to be freaking kidding me... 200$ for a piece of paper that you can't even use? Is this what our society has come to? (No offense) I don't think anyone is crazy enough to buy them at that price...

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2012, 09:02:09 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
;akdfjls;qewiru-q[82u3m9 1234=-u11111111111cklm  FU lol Wow. Rly? Rly? Rly? U have got to be freaking kidding me... 200$ for a piece of paper that you can't even use? Is this what our society has come to? (No offense) I don't think anyone is crazy enough to buy them at that price...
Only 52 of them were sold, sold out in 11 mins, beautiful, collectible, awesome, etc.
Collectors who have the money, WILL pay that amount if they want it. Its really not all that crazy.

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2012, 10:03:50 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Only 52 of them were sold, sold out in 11 mins, beautiful, collectible, awesome, etc.
Collectors who have the money, WILL pay that amount if they want it. Its really not all that crazy.
I know you are right, but it don't understand why...

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2012, 11:46:05 PM »

Labyrinth

• True Member
ha ha

I already give up for every collect uncut sheets
because there were tooooo many decks with uncut

in fact
I don't love every deck which with uncut sheet
I just select some decks that I might be interesting in
(like S&M, monarch...etc)

and for limited number of 52
the blue crown v1 for blue uncut  is less than 30 :P
(I think red is too, but green is much than 100)

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 02:35:38 AM »

wiepie

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:

I bought White centurion uncut for 600$, BG1E 500$, ....
But I don't think Vaudeville uncut will reach 200$...

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 02:40:37 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
$600 and $500 for an uncut!? I'd much rather spend that money to get bricks of other cards!

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2012, 02:57:55 AM »

wiepie

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
$600 and $500 for an uncut!? I'd much rather spend that money to get bricks of other cards!

Well, as the collector, sometime you can't resist the temptation of having very-very rare uncut sheet, which I believe It doesn't exist previously until I got it myself.

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2012, 03:02:15 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
That made it sound like you were the first person to get the uncut sheets... You meant you didn't think those uncut sheets existed until you got them in your hands right?

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2012, 06:00:17 AM »

wiepie

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
That made it sound like you were the first person to get the uncut sheets... You meant you didn't think those uncut sheets existed until you got them in your hands right?

No I don't think I'm the only one who have those uncut, one of my friend also have it. In fact that I bought it from one of Card Collector also.

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2012, 06:03:25 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
1 of 52 is 1 of 52, no matter how you hash it. In addition it is a very artful deck as well, so that is a huge plus. Has anyone noticed how TBC doesn't like to sign things? Anyway, most uncuts nowadays are 1 of at least 100...just sayin
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2012, 06:23:25 AM »

xZEROx

• Frequent Flyer
No I don't think I'm the only one who have those uncut, one of my friend also have it. In fact that I bought it from one of Card Collector also.

I'm not saying you're the only one who has it. I'm saying...nevermind..

@sinsandman,
You know what I've learnt from all these years? Don't ever trust these numbers.

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2012, 06:41:54 AM »

Mago

that's very true on the numbers. Companies  try to hype stuff out so they can get your buck. I have been collecting cards for a bit now. Is sad to see it has turn into a  business where ppl buy large quantities so they can re sale them for twice or even more than that.  I;m sure in the next days these sheets will be selling for some big price. I understand if the demand is high and the quantity is low the price will sky rocket. These cards are nice but at the end it all has to do with the company that is putting out the decks.

I'm also aware  there  is always ppl who rush to buy stuff and then re-sell them for a high price, but it sucks that the card community  has gone that way.
"A deck of cards is  like a bottle of wine the older the better"!!!!

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2012, 11:19:37 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I totally agree. It kind of sucks the joy of collecting knowing that there are people out there who buy up supply, restricting it for the ones who want to collect, so that they can make a buck off you.
I don't resell cards, but hey, that's how the system works! First come first served! And since resellers do that it prevents serious collectors from buying for example a gross of the same deck and keep it to themselves.

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2012, 02:16:01 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I totally agree. It kind of sucks the joy of collecting knowing that there are people out there who buy up supply, restricting it for the ones who want to collect, so that they can make a buck off you.
I don't resell cards, but hey, that's how the system works! First come first served! And since resellers do that it prevents serious collectors from buying for example a gross of the same deck and keep it to themselves.

NOBODY buys a gross of decks unless they're either planning to resell, or they're using them up in performances as their primary deck.  What collector buys a gross of any deck, just for the sake of having 144 decks, with no intent to resell or use?  It's insane!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2012, 02:25:56 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:

NOBODY buys a gross of decks unless they're either planning to resell, or they're using them up in performances as their primary deck.  What collector buys a gross of any deck, just for the sake of having 144 decks, with no intent to resell or use?  It's insane!
I meant a brick. If a deck (i.e. Gold Monarchs) is very limited, and a couple collectors buy a brick for the sake of having a large supply, if it weren't for resellers, smaller collectors would never be able to get their hands on that deck.

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2012, 04:39:34 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I am a collector and a reseller. If we are using the example of the Gold Monarchs, or any extremely limited deck for that matter, think about this. 144 decks are released. They sale out in 5 minutes. Do you think that a reseller buying 12 decks has prevented someone coming on 10 minutes later to buy a deck? I doubt it. Most collectors buy 2 or 3 of a deck...so the deck would sell out just as quickly. The point I am trying to portray here is this; if you are a collector and know a deck is being released, you must prioritize and understand that deck's sales do not wait. If something is important, sacrifices must be made. However, with every release there will be those who are not punctual that come onto the forums and cry and bitch about resellers buying up the stock. Be on time and remove all reason for bitching. :t11:
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2012, 04:56:47 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I am a collector and a reseller. If we are using the example of the Gold Monarchs, or any extremely limited deck for that matter, think about this. 144 decks are released. They sale out in 5 minutes. Do you think that a reseller buying 12 decks has prevented someone coming on 10 minutes later to buy a deck? I doubt it. Most collectors buy 2 or 3 of a deck...so the deck would sell out just as quickly. The point I am trying to portray here is this; if you are a collector and know a deck is being released, you must prioritize and understand that deck's sales do not wait. If something is important, sacrifices must be made. However, with every release there will be those who are not punctual that come onto the forums and cry and bitch about resellers buying up the stock. Be on time and remove all reason for bitching. :t11:
Exactly. Deck sales do not wait. But if it weren't for the resellers who buy half of the stock before its too late, many collectors wouldn't ever be able to get their hands on the decks if they came too late.

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 05:55:58 PM »

Mago

Sometimes even if you are in time. Because ppl buy ridiculous amounts of bricks they tend to sell out quick. I think if ppl didn't budge to pay the resellers the amount of money they charge we wouldn't have this problem  Look at the v6 scenario ppl bought bricks of does cards and prevented a lot of ppl to get a few. Now in the long run Dan and Dave started supposedly  finding bricks in the warehouse. But what can you do that's the way the world runs, you just to have adjusted. Not much that you can do.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:59:25 PM by Mago »
"A deck of cards is  like a bottle of wine the older the better"!!!!

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2012, 01:41:02 PM »

wiepie

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
I found this on my Facebook from Card seller in Asia :
"We only managed to get Vaudeville Deck Uncut Sheets  20 sheets for our customers. Grab yours, while stock lasts. Again, to avoid disappointment, kindly make payment as soon as possible because that is the only way you can be guaranteed of your order! Thank you."

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2012, 03:34:11 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
i hate that... some reseller who just wants to make money, buys almost half of the stock. I wouldn't be mad if it was 5 sheets or if they sold 150 of them... but buying 20 of 52 is just unfair to people who wanted them for themselves.

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2012, 05:47:45 PM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I will admit that there is a line that should be drawn on resellers. Like Evan said...maybe buy 5 of 52....but 20 is a bit much. I am all for reselling though. Fine lines, fine lines. 8)
Magical as Sin!