You are Here:
[ISO] Vortex deck

Author (Read 919 times)

[ISO] Vortex deck
« on: June 21, 2012, 07:50:47 PM »

eggman

• Elite Member
Hello, I received my Galvanic deck that I pledged for long after the Vortex was funded. I am wondering if anyone who has received a Vortex would like to trade or sell a Vortex. Although I already backed Vortex, I would be willing to pay more just to see it.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 03:35:12 AM by Don Boyer »

Re: looking for a Vortex deck
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 10:34:57 PM »

DarrylDavis

• Forum Regular

• Twitter:
The only place I know that for sure has them is the1eyedjack.com. They're kind of pricey but I figure I'd let you know in case you didn't already

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 02:27:56 AM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
i haven't yet received mine but i should soon. id be more than happy to sell ya one. i got six comin my way so if u want a two so u can open one and keep the other closed just say so. pm me
have you heard the word???

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 02:51:47 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
i pledge for a brick and i still haven't receive them .. i guess i just be patient and wait ..

Re: [ISO] Vortex deck
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 03:41:42 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hello, I received my Galvanic deck that I pledged for long after the Vortex was funded. I am wondering if anyone who has received a Vortex would like to trade or sell a Vortex. Although I already backed Vortex, I would be willing to pay more just to see it.

Please note I fixed the title to conform with board rules.

Guys, I think he's just being passive-aggressive about the fact that the shipping on KS pledges is taking so long.

If you really want a Vortex deck and are willing to pay more, just go to the1eyedjack.com and buy them already.  You know damn well that practically no one here has them yet.

Here's the link: Vortex Deck for $12.95 at The1EyedJack.  Don't forget the coupon code for a discount on your purchase.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 03:42:31 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 09:02:32 PM »

eggman

• Elite Member

Guys, I think he's just being passive-aggressive about the fact that the shipping on KS pledges is taking so long.

If you really want a Vortex deck and are willing to pay more, just go to the1eyedjack.com and buy them already.  You know damn well that practically no one here has them yet.

Here's the link: Vortex Deck for $12.95 at The1EyedJack.  Don't forget the coupon code for a discount on your purchase.
Nice try Don, actually, I do not know if you know it but it is you being passive aggresive. Yes, I did back several Vortex and no, I did not receive them. I have faith I will get them one day but I thought this might be a way to get my hands on a deck. I would rather not buy them on ebay or one eyed jack yet. Don, I do not know if you knew it but what you were trying to read into my honest post would not fit the def. of passive aggresive no matter how hard you attempted to shove it into said definition. If you said ball busting, that might fit but it is an honest attempt to obtain a Vortex deck. Is it so crazy that I am anxious to actually check out a Vortex. I mean I would not have backed them if I did not want one.

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 02:14:04 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

Nice try Don, actually, I do not know if you know it but it is you being passive aggresive. Yes, I did back several Vortex and no, I did not receive them. I have faith I will get them one day but I thought this might be a way to get my hands on a deck. I would rather not buy them on ebay or one eyed jack yet. Don, I do not know if you knew it but what you were trying to read into my honest post would not fit the def. of passive aggresive no matter how hard you attempted to shove it into said definition. If you said ball busting, that might fit but it is an honest attempt to obtain a Vortex deck. Is it so crazy that I am anxious to actually check out a Vortex. I mean I would not have backed them if I did not want one.

Fine - ball busting it is.  You have a link to buy the deck at a very reasonable price.  If you're done ball busting, I'll just go and lock this topic for you, OK?  Or how about I just do it now rather than wait for your answer, since I'm not in the mood for any further ball busting.  Don't open this topic or start a new one unless you're done ball busting, buster.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/