You are Here:
A question on Cardistry Con

Author (Read 679 times)

A question on Cardistry Con
« on: August 30, 2015, 11:30:22 PM »

52CC

• Newcomer
So I only got into cardisty a month ago maybe 2 tops, and all over youtube i keep seeing videos for cardistry con. Most of you probably know what that is. I think i understand it myself

My question is where would I go to find out more about that. How would I go about joining the next cardisty con because I would love to go, meet new like minded people and make friends. Learn new things and see cool decks of cards.

Re: A question on Cardistry Con
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 12:08:16 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
So I only got into cardisty a month ago maybe 2 tops, and all over youtube i keep seeing videos for cardistry con. Most of you probably know what that is. I think i understand it myself

My question is where would I go to find out more about that. How would I go about joining the next cardisty con because I would love to go, meet new like minded people and make friends. Learn new things and see cool decks of cards.

It was the first such event.  Remains to be seen if it will become an annual thing or not.

There are other places online to learn about cardistry and cool decks, too.  I don't frequent them much myself, because I'm not much of a cardist, but they're out there.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 05:09:48 AM »

HankMan

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty

Cardistry Con is an annual event check the website http://www.cardistry-con.org/
It seems that Dan and Dave Bucks sponsored this event (Artofplay.com)
You can follow them on Facebook too for next year event.
Back for more

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 04:04:20 PM »

52CC

• Newcomer
Hey thanks for the replies, and Boyer thanks for responding to my first comment I wanted to say something but then I forgot, hehe.

Buy yeah thanks for that I thought Dan and Dave were involved somehow but I don't really have the time to go back through a hundred coffee talks that i've missed though just not being a part of the community over the years.

Thanks again and I hope to be a part of the one next year.