You are Here:
Juice Decks?

Author (Read 5068 times)

Re: Juice Decks?
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2012, 05:41:29 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
BUMP! I find this an interesting topic, and it hasn't been talked about in almost 2 months. Does anyone own some of this "juice" or another similar marked deck?

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2012, 12:42:46 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
Well, I myself have always been curious about juiced decks.  So after checking out the website www.markedcards.org, I saw that you can purchase a sample pack which comes with 4 cards.  Only downside is that it doesnt come with instructions on how to look at the cards to see the markings.  Well, I decided to order the sample pack just to see how good the juice is and did some research on the internet on how to look at juiced cards and decipher the markings.  Got my sample pack yesterday and been staring at these 4 playing cards for about 2 hours.  I dont see a thing!  So either this marking system is super good or these cards arent marked at all and they just want you to think they are so you will puchase their juiced decks.  Didnt say you need to have special glasses to look at these juiced cards either.  So I dont know...(scratching head while still staring at the 4 playing cards)
- Adam

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2012, 04:34:10 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I believe you need to blur your eyesight to be able to see the cards, kinda like for some optical illusions. I don't think they are selling normal cards as juiced cards, I just think you aren't good enough at reading them yet (I know a couple people who have bought from there).

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2012, 05:10:31 PM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
I believe you need to blur your eyesight to be able to see the cards, kinda like for some optical illusions.
That's what I've read as well; your eyes need to be out of focus(which is extremely easy for me due to my inability to focus both eyes at once to begin with). It also makes near-sighted people more likely to see the marks by mistake if they forget to wear/take off their glasses...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 05:13:32 PM by Moon.exe »
Grin like a Cheshire cat, and remember: we're all mad here.

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2012, 05:26:17 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
Yup, you need to blur your eyesight which is very easy for me too.  Still didn't see anything. 
- Adam

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2012, 05:32:45 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Yup, you need to blur your eyesight which is very easy for me too.  Still didn't see anything.
Maybe try contacting them if you can't find anything. Maybe move the card around.

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2012, 05:35:44 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
I guess I will take a look at them again.  Try some different things.  I'm not sure if even by contacting them if they will tell me how to view the markings.  Cant hurt to try though if I'm still unable to do so.
- Adam