You are Here:
Anyone interested in a deck trade?

Author (Read 753 times)

Anyone interested in a deck trade?
« on: August 08, 2012, 12:39:56 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I just wanted to stop by to tell you that many of the decks you mentioned haven't even been released yet... And also you're not posting in the correct place if you are looking for a trade. No big deal, but Don will tell you about it.

Re: Anyone interested in a deck trade?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 12:46:55 AM »

Lilyas

• DeviantArt:

• Facebook:

... And also you're not posting in the correct place if you are looking for a trade. No big deal, but Don will tell you about it.

In the subheading of this section it says: "Playing Cards, Magic, Cardistry, Collecting, Trading, that's what this forum is all about." Well, my bad if I misunderstood the message.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 12:48:13 AM by Lilyas »

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 12:59:06 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
... And also you're not posting in the correct place if you are looking for a trade. No big deal, but Don will tell you about it.

In the subheading of this section it says: "Playing Cards, Magic, Cardistry, Collecting, Trading, that's what this forum is all about." Well, my bad if I misunderstood the message.
You are actually supposed to be in the Sales?Trades/ and ISO's board.

It isnt really a big deal though a Mod will move it.

Anyway the Ornates will not be out until the 10th of this month. Other than that I think all those decks are out now.

If you dont mind me asking what is the value of your deck? I am interested but I need to know how much stuff to offer.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 01:18:25 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Hey Lily, this indeed belongs in STISO's. Sorry for the confusion. I'm trying out new board descriptions. This one is clearly getting changed. :P (It refers to the forum being for these things as a whole, not this specific board).

Don't worry about the mistake, it's my fault.

Forum Founder.

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 01:21:05 AM »

Lilyas

• DeviantArt:

• Facebook:

If you dont mind me asking what is the value of your deck? I am interested but I need to know how much stuff to offer.

My deck sales for €19,50, check my website for more information. But as I stated in my post I can agree if the traded item is at least worth of my own invested money which is roughly two-thirds of that amount.

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 01:23:01 AM »

Lilyas

• DeviantArt:

• Facebook:

Hey Lily, this indeed belongs in STISO's. Sorry for the confusion. I'm trying out new board descriptions. This one is clearly getting changed. :P (It refers to the forum being for these things as a whole, not this specific board).

Don't worry about the mistake, it's my fault.

No harm done.

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 02:57:21 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I just wanted to stop by to tell you that many of the decks you mentioned haven't even been released yet... And also you're not posting in the correct place if you are looking for a trade. No big deal, but Don will tell you about it.

Um, Nathan?  Nearly every deck on her list is in release.

Lilyas - regarding the listings, the Sales, Trades and In Search Of board, or STISO for short, is a "daughter board" of the Playing Card Plethora (PCP).

For simplicity and clarity, I will create a new topic on the STISO with your first post in this thread and lock this thread.  You'll start off on STISO with a nice, clean topic for your trades!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/