You are Here:
Question: RSS feed of aethercards.com?

Author (Read 1818 times)

Question: RSS feed of aethercards.com?
« on: December 01, 2011, 03:20:24 PM »

MaximusAA

• Newcomer
Hullo,     

I did not recognize where to write my questioning. It's more of a technical question regarding the forumsoftware, so forgive me if "Magical Cardistry Bonanza" is the wrong section.     

My name is Jorge and I am 31 years old. I've been reading on aethercards.com for a couple of days and now I made the decision to participate. Hehe ...     

Enough blabla ... the question is if there is an option to get brand-new articles via RSS? I like reading new articles of my favorite blogs with SharpReader so it would be amazing to also be able to check what's going on on aethercards.com in my feedreader.     

It would be awesome if you could tell me the link to the feed. Thank you!     

Adios

Re: Question: RSS feed of aethercards.com?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 03:23:54 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I could look into this, but I've personally never used RSS feeds. I could look into implementing this, but how many people would be interested even?

On a sidenote, welcome to the boards! I'm glad you stopped lurking and decided to join in on the fun. :)
Forum Founder.

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 04:48:31 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
I've got a feeling this is actually a clever adware bot for SharpReader software.  The way it's written looks like it's designed for a few keywords to be substituted to fit with any site.  Also, we don't HAVE any articles on aethercards.com.  Hey, Jorge, are you human and if so, who is the current Prime Minister of England?

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 05:02:37 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
I've got a feeling this is actually a clever adware bot for SharpReader software.  The way it's written looks like it's designed for a few keywords to be substituted to fit with any site.  Also, we don't HAVE any articles on aethercards.com.  Hey, Jorge, are you human and if so, who is the current Prime Minister of England?

Snap, I didn't even see the instant giveaway (the default avatar from our selection).

Works for me, I never thought RSS feeds have purpose anyway. What is this, 2005?
Forum Founder.

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 09:38:19 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
I like RSS feeds, actually.  Get them on the Android phone and google desktop.  They're handy.

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 12:06:05 AM »

Peuan

• Discourse Veteran
  • The more you know, the more you know

• YouTube:
this is my signature