You are Here:
founder status

Author (Read 1471 times)

founder status
« on: October 10, 2011, 10:37:47 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
so just checked it out and I have a question it says .first look at all new products, free swag with all your orders, free sale listings on our upcoming Marketplace. I want to know what swag we will be getting and free sale listings does that mean we have a sales place or what?
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

Re: founder status
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 01:55:19 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
We WILL have a sales marketplace in the future. Swag will include literally anything. From a signed card to free decks to uncut sheets. Founder Status will be really awesome during the launch of the second deck, because it will give you all the discounts Kickstarter allows for, and much more.
Forum Founder.

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 02:37:42 PM »

RF

• Elite Member
We WILL have a sales marketplace in the future. Swag will include literally anything. From a signed card to free decks to uncut sheets. Founder Status will be really awesome during the launch of the second deck, because it will give you all the discounts Kickstarter allows for, and much more.

that sounds awesome, I'm sure you even reach the 40000$ goal :D

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 06:26:53 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
nice, so discounts and free stuff, have i mentioned i love you guys?
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.