Author (Read 24469 times)

Re: Bicycle Revision 1 Playing Cards
« Reply #150 on: April 22, 2012, 09:15:51 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I doubt that the decks would come.
Russle is answering message but Adam seems disappear from this community.

« Reply #151 on: April 22, 2012, 11:34:55 PM »

DarrylDavis

• Forum Regular

• Twitter:
Dang I really wish I would have read this before I ordered decks from their website! Haha crossing my fingers that I get mine. Hope you guys get your decks soon!

« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2012, 12:18:29 AM »

sinsandman

• Extraordinaire
  • Sinister
I was a normal backer. I backed for 6 decks and received them about a month ago...if not more. Just throwing my 2 cents out there :t11:
Magical as Sin!

« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2012, 12:31:25 AM »

JimmyJohns

• True Member
@Nathan: can you pleeeease stop posting bullshit!!!

Hmm... this in a post that was basically an empty, repetitive rant that contained 17 exclamation marks.  Classy.

Yeah, I'm getting a bit annoyed at how long this is taking but it's not like I'm waiting at the door every morning.  When they come, they come.

Empty, repetitive rant????

What are you talking about??? Empty???

Yes empty if you did not get your decks!

Cheers, JJ.

« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2012, 02:54:54 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I'm a normal backer for 6 decks too.
Still haven't got any decks.

« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2012, 08:32:19 AM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
I have a feeling Adam will be on here soon.  We work independently mostly. From what I know, a whole days worth of shipments were lost in the mail ($1000-$1500 worth of postage and lost product.) due to the Avery labels coming off. We have only recovered 1/10th of the missing packages.

BTW I just want to clarify something on my end.
Another thing, Brimstone was supposed to be a 2500 run, but they print 5000, and the uncut sheets were "sold out" at the Kickstarter ending...but still they are for sale for sale on their website!
As I stated before and is COMMON knowledge, USPCC raises and lowers its minimum deck requirement from time to time.  When I started the project (before the contract) the minimum was 2,500, then when it was time to sign they had raised the minimum to 5,000.  The same thing happened with the uncuts.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:34:45 AM by Russell CircleCityCards »
Circle City Cards - 'Hornet' decks now available!
HOPC - 'Sanguine' & 'Azure' just released!
Facebook - 'Like' us! We frequently have contests!

« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2012, 09:52:39 AM »

Adam Circle City Card Co.

• Newcomer

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
Hi all,  I understand anyones frustration if they have not received there decks yet.  I feel for you and know that you paid money for decks of cards and all you want is to receive the product that your spent your hard earned money on.  To date I have shipped every single Kickstarter order and all but three orderes placed on the website. (the three not shipped are orders that came in over the weekend)  As Russ stated I have had a unexpected amount of orders "lost" or damaged.  I can't explain this and the USPS has not been very helpful in resolving this.  However with or without the USPS I will resolve this and I promise that if you paid for decks then you have or you will get them.  I am sorry that this has happened and I am sorry for the lack of communication on my part with all of our supporters.  If you have not received your cards yet please send me an email and let me know.  Please let me know whether you backed on kickstarter or purchased on the website, also please provide the email or kickstarter backer name so that I can properly locate your order.  Again I am sorry for this, but I will make it right for all.  On the plus side I have over 1,300 confirmed deliveries of Revision 1 orders, so at least not all were lost.

Thanks for everyones support,

Adam Clarkson
Adam (at) circlecitycards (dot) com

« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2012, 10:16:00 AM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
Hi all,  I understand anyones frustration if they have not received there decks yet.  I feel for you and know that you paid money for decks of cards and all you want is to receive the product that your spent your hard earned money on.  To date I have shipped every single Kickstarter order and all but three orderes placed on the website. (the three not shipped are orders that came in over the weekend)  As Russ stated I have had a unexpected amount of orders "lost" or damaged.  I can't explain this and the USPS has not been very helpful in resolving this.  However with or without the USPS I will resolve this and I promise that if you paid for decks then you have or you will get them.  I am sorry that this has happened and I am sorry for the lack of communication on my part with all of our supporters.  If you have not received your cards yet please send me an email and let me know.  Please let me know whether you backed on kickstarter or purchased on the website, also please provide the email or kickstarter backer name so that I can properly locate your order.  Again I am sorry for this, but I will make it right for all.  On the plus side I have over 1,300 confirmed deliveries of Revision 1 orders, so at least not all were lost.

Thanks for everyones support,

Adam Clarkson
Adam (at) circlecitycards (dot) com

My package was one of the ones that were lost.  I contacted Adam, and he sent me a new package.  Cards are now in hand, and they are an amazing addition to my Bicycle collection!

Yes, it did take a very long time... but continue to be patient.  It's a mistake that was out of Adam's hands, and he's trying to take care of it as quick as he can.

And as far as CircleCityCards... this company continues to deliver amazing designs, and quality products.

Keep up the good work guys!

CBJ
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #158 on: April 23, 2012, 09:02:06 PM »

Gareth

• 52 Plus Joker Member

• Kickstarter:
I'm not sure whether my package was originally sent and lost, or not, however after contacting Adam & Russell, my package was posted - and I received it yesterday.   So if you haven't received anything (recent postal advice or the cards), I would recommend e-mailing Adam!

The lack of communication by Adam/CCC was/is spooking people who paid for something they haven't received (yet).  I'm not convinced that this was handled well at all, but it can at least be resolved.

I, and I'm sure many others amongst us, will been keenly monitoring the delivery of the Americana decks.....

« Reply #159 on: April 23, 2012, 09:17:13 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

I, and I'm sure many others amongst us, will been keenly monitoring the delivery of the Americana decks.....

Americana deliveries should be 100% smoother.  Russell has an order fulfillment company handling those deliveries so he shouldn't have personal issues or defective packing/labeling materials causing problems.

I'm expecting 150 decks of Americana, 6 for my own stash and 144 for sale.  I have every confidence that CCCC will be prompt with the deliveries when they ship next week.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2012, 09:28:17 AM »

Adam Circle City Card Co.

• Newcomer

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
The lack of communication by Adam/CCC was/is spooking people who paid for something they haven't received (yet).  I'm not convinced that this was handled well at all, but it can at least be resolved.

You are correct, the lack of communication, by me, was handled poorly.  For that I am sorry and I hope to fix that.  If anyone has any issues or just has a question please email me.

Americana deliveries should be 100% smoother.  Russell has an order fulfillment company handling those deliveries so he shouldn't have personal issues or defective packing/labeling materials causing problems.

This is correct. Any future large orderes will be shipped through a fulfillment company. This should eliminate about 90% of the woes i faced with the revision 1 decks.

Thanks again for everyone's patience.

Adam

« Reply #161 on: April 24, 2012, 12:54:49 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Thank you for both coming here to apologize and explain as well as offer your reassurances on future deliveries. While you're here, perhaps you can share a few words or a small sneak peek regarding upcoming CCCC projects??
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:58:13 PM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #162 on: April 24, 2012, 02:45:58 PM »

Russell CircleCityCards

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:
1. Red or Blue?
2. Magicians and people desiring this specific thing will say: "I've been wanting this for years."  but they will be talking about two different things.

That's all we can say, anything else would give away the unique nature of this project.
Circle City Cards - 'Hornet' decks now available!
HOPC - 'Sanguine' & 'Azure' just released!
Facebook - 'Like' us! We frequently have contests!

« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2012, 11:30:45 PM »

Kanped

• Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Is anyone else still waiting for their Revision 1 decks?  It really has been a while at this point...

« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2012, 11:46:22 PM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
Right, I just remember I still haven't got mine either... What's up with that?
Grin like a Cheshire cat, and remember: we're all mad here.