[ISO] 52+J 2014 and 2019 Decks and Lotrek Silk

Author (Read 3046 times)

[ISO] 52+J 2014 and 2019 Decks and Lotrek Silk
« on: September 10, 2021, 03:35:04 PM »

Fenrir

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Newcomer
Hey Everyone,

I am new the community but happy to be here. I am looking to get the two decks I am missing for the 52+J collection I have. I have managed to source everything except the Jackson Robinson 2014 Convention Deck (Silver and Gold) and the 2019 The Entertainer by Lotrek. (Minimum offer $75 each but happy to discuss higher pricing. eBay did not show me much).

I am also in search of both Lotrek Silk Blue and Red. (Minimum offer $200 each, happy to discuss higher pricing. Couldn't find much sales data)

Just hoping to be able to add these to my collection. Decks will be shipped to Canada.

Please let me know what you have and I would be happy to discuss further.

Re: [ISO] 52+J 2014 and 2019 Decks and Lotrek Silk
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 06:53:03 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey Everyone,

I am new the community but happy to be here. I am looking to get the two decks I am missing for the 52+J collection I have. I have managed to source everything except the Jackson Robinson 2014 Convention Deck (Silver and Gold) and the 2019 The Entertainer by Lotrek. (Minimum offer $75 each but happy to discuss higher pricing. eBay did not show me much).

I am also in search of both Lotrek Silk Blue and Red. (Minimum offer $200 each, happy to discuss higher pricing. Couldn't find much sales data)

Just hoping to be able to add these to my collection. Decks will be shipped to Canada.

Please let me know what you have and I would be happy to discuss further.

I don't remember exactly how long ago it was, but I was poking around on the Conjuring Arts website and saw they were still selling the 52 Plus Joker 2014 deck gold edition - I was kind of surprised there were still any left.  Just checked now and they're all gone.

Good luck to you on finding those decks.  Honestly, your best shot would possibly be the convention coming up next month in Niagara Falls, New York.  Most of the people who own that deck are in the club, and many of the club members who trade in modern decks will be at the convention.  There's even a chance that someone will put one or two of them up as a lot in one of the auctions - there's usually a few auctions at each of these.  Lotrek won't be there this year, I recently learned - he and his wife are interested in spending some time traveling Europe, as they haven't been able to until recently.  But I'd be very surprised if Jackson Robinson didn't make it - he always comes to these events.  I've only missed one since 2014 and he was at all of them.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/