You are Here:
New RED Luxurious BEE deck made for China

Author (Read 599 times)

New RED Luxurious BEE deck made for China
« on: May 24, 2015, 09:51:55 AM »

Cardfool

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Elite Member
My apologies, but I wanted to post this on Friday, but was having trouble logging on due to the Great Firewall of China...anyways, a new RED Luxurious BEE deck was recently released for China and I wanted to share some pics of the deck with everyone.  The cards are from my Blue deck that was produced in 2013 as I have not opened the Red deck yet, but they should be the same except with a red diamond back.  They seem to fan quite well, though my skills are somewhat lacking.

Re: New RED Luxurious BEE deck made for China
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 04:32:25 PM »

ozfan30

• 52 Plus Joker Member
I am excited for this one, the Blue one is one of my favorite decks.

Re: New RED Luxurious BEE deck made for China
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 06:53:46 AM »

HolyJJ

• Discourse Royalty
I was relatively excited for the launch of the blue luxurious Bee deck in 2013, but when I got it I was less than impressed with the handling -- they kind of felt cheap and flimsy compared to other USPCC decks which utilised a thicker stock. I didn't like the magic finish either.

I hope the handling for this red edition will be much improved, and that it'll use the new card stock that has been used for decks since 2013.
With this signature I'm following the example set by Fes: There is only ONE letter L in my display name. "Holly" is a female name... and I'm a bearded guy who's into weightlifting. There's nothing feminine about me brother!