You are Here:
Hi, I have an addiction..

Author (Read 8709 times)

Hi, I have an addiction..
« on: December 22, 2018, 05:04:16 PM »

sus

• Newcomer
What's good ya'll. Sus from Portland, OR, USA.

I use to be heavily into magic and a little in cardistry maybe... 10-13 years ago. I collected a little bit, then I sold or got rid of ALL my cards. (Actually, last year sold the remainder of my sealed violet and red wynn's I got on Theory11 way back in the day when they did a small release).

And now I'm back into it! Started from scratch about 3 weeks ago. I'm already 25 decks in + a brick of bikes lol. (and 6 decks arriving within the next 1-2 weeks, some Dots, Nocs, My turn mixtape v2, etc.)

I'm very into cardistry and collecting now with little to no interest in magic. I have a degree in, and do, graphic design, photo, video, etc work right now, so my focus is beautifully designed cards and cuts. Currently, my favorite decks are the Art & Machine by Art of Play, the A1WW Dots, and the Cardistrycon 2017 deck. (Current deck I'm after next is any/all of the Cardistry Touch decks!)

I found the forum from a review on r/cardistry.

Re: Hi, I have an addiction..
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 05:05:56 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
What's good ya'll. Sus from Portland, OR, USA.

I use to be heavily into magic and a little in cardistry maybe... 10-13 years ago. I collected a little bit, then I sold or got rid of ALL my cards. (Actually, last year sold the remainder of my sealed violet and red wynn's I got on Theory11 way back in the day when they did a small release).

And now I'm back into it! Started from scratch about 3 weeks ago. I'm already 25 decks in + a brick of bikes lol. (and 6 decks arriving within the next 1-2 weeks, some Dots, Nocs, My turn mixtape v2, etc.)

I'm very into cardistry and collecting now with little to no interest in magic. I have a degree in, and do, graphic design, photo, video, etc work right now, so my focus is beautifully designed cards and cuts. Currently, my favorite decks are the Art & Machine by Art of Play, the A1WW Dots, and the Cardistrycon 2017 deck. (Current deck I'm after next is any/all of the Cardistry Touch decks!)

I found the forum from a review on r/cardistry.

Welcome to the forum - sorry for the delay!  I've been a little busy around the holidays, haven't been around as much as usual.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/