You are Here:
Darko Maksimovic - a software dev, author of Mau King

Author (Read 11446 times)

Darko Maksimovic - a software dev, author of Mau King
« on: October 26, 2018, 07:22:34 AM »

Darko Maksimovic

• Newcomer

• Facebook:
Hey Everybody, very happy to find a group of card playing fans. I've been playing cards since I was a kid, with my family,
and later with friends, and now that I'm a grown up man when ever there are people to join me. I like to play "fishing games",
rummy, poker, but most notably I like Mau Mau, a shedding game, somewhere called or similar to Switch, Uno etc.

Unfortunately, it wasn't always easy to find people to play cards with, so I even made an Android game (Mau King), for playing
Mau Mau online. Yeah, there were other Mau Mau games already, but I found them too dark and claustrophobic, or bad design.

I promise I'm not gonna spam about my game here (unless we talk about Mau Mau), I joined because I'm a true card playing fan.
I always carry a pack on vacation   :bosswalk:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 07:24:31 AM by Darko Maksimovic »
A fan of Mau Mau, playing mostly at Mau King for Android & iPhone

Re: Darko Maksimovic - a software dev, author of Mau King
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 02:42:07 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey Everybody, very happy to find a group of card playing fans. I've been playing cards since I was a kid, with my family,
and later with friends, and now that I'm a grown up man when ever there are people to join me. I like to play "fishing games",
rummy, poker, but most notably I like Mau Mau, a shedding game, somewhere called or similar to Switch, Uno etc.

Unfortunately, it wasn't always easy to find people to play cards with, so I even made an Android game (Mau King), for playing
Mau Mau online. Yeah, there were other Mau Mau games already, but I found them too dark and claustrophobic, or bad design.

I promise I'm not gonna spam about my game here (unless we talk about Mau Mau), I joined because I'm a true card playing fan.
I always carry a pack on vacation   :bosswalk:

Hello, Darko, and welcome to the forum!

Please feel free to make yourself at home here, post what strikes your interest (within the board's themes, of course) and don't be afraid to ask questions!
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: Darko Maksimovic - a software dev, author of Mau King
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 02:45:24 AM »

Darko Maksimovic

• Newcomer

• Facebook:
Many thanks Don! Very nice of you -  :D
A fan of Mau Mau, playing mostly at Mau King for Android & iPhone