Bad Event...

Author (Read 541 times)

Bad Event...
« on: November 28, 2012, 12:17:17 AM »

austin

• Discourse Royalty
  • Mundus Vult Decipi

• YouTube:
         So over this weekend, two people I know had a seizure. The first person was my friends dad, and he did magic. Magic was not just his hobby but his lifestyle, while video games on the side was his hobby, and his 18 mouth old daughter had one just a day after him.

I live about 5 minutes from their house, and I would stay the night and hang out with my friend and then at night I would go downstairs and do some magic. You might know him by his Facebook name J.r. Ghostking.

It's sad because when he woke up he didn't even know his son's name, or remember what magic was! They currently use PS3, but a while ago they used to use Xbox 360's and he thought that, that is what they still use. He also said he saw his mom or aunt or something along those lines yesterday, but the person he said he saw is no longer alive.

Please put him in your prayers and hope that he remembers the stuff he used to remember like magic!!!

Thanks,
                                                          Austin Drabik

Re: Bad Event...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 12:33:53 AM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
I just checked out his facebook page. My final year project when I did my diploma was the prevention of seizures so I know how bad this is. Hope he's doing well. I also saw this pic on his cover which looks like an early arcane deck. The jokers look really arcane. Better than the currently one imo.

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 12:48:08 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Here's to hoping for a swift and successful recovery.

Just be there with him as much as you can, and become his memory.  With the help of his loved ones, perhaps he will recover that much quicker.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 09:22:56 PM »

austin

• Discourse Royalty
  • Mundus Vult Decipi

• YouTube:
@Siegismyname Yeah, i'm not sure where he got that from. I noticed it, and yes the jokers do look better than the normal ones. Also Thanks for response.

@Don I will be sure to tire and help him recover his memory, as my friend told me that at around two in the morning he was laying down in his bed and all of a sudden J.r. ( His dad ) came up to his room and said look at this i've been practicing all night. My friend said it was good it's just his handling was very bad. Thanks for your response as well to.

Also my friend said he is going to not play as many games and start learning magic to help his dad and to make sure his two little sisters are going to become magicians one a flouisher and the other a card magician, like his dad wanted them to be. And my friend can tell you how you did almost about how you did every trick because his dad would practice on him that much.