You are Here:
T11 Monarchs: Eleven Madison Park Deck. I’m trying to find one for sale...

Author (Read 5756 times)

MrSlaybury

Hi everyone!  A buddy of mine is trying to complete his Monarch set.  He’s now searching for the elusive Monarch variant custom printed for Eleven Madison Park.  That will give him the whole set,  aside from the Uber rare First Printing of Monarchs of course ( where only 144 weren’t trashed).

I know this deck doesn’t come around often, but I’m starting my search here.  If anyone knows of one for sale, or wants to sell one, really any lead at all (and wouldn’t mind sharing:), I’d love to know!

Please feel free to DM me if you’d prefer :)  Thanks so much.  I’d love to find it for the guy.  If I can’t afford them myself, the next best thing is helping a fellow card man :)  Thanks guys!

There’s a incredibly talented chef who either owns or co-owns the incredible restaurant Eleven Madison Park.  I don’t know the whole story, but the chef had Theory11 print them some custom Monarchs.  I’ve only seen the tuck, which is Essentially the Silver deck but stamped with “Made Exclusively for Eleven Madison Park”.  Truly one of the Dream decks for Monarch fans :)

cardician

• 52 Plus Joker Member
This post should be listed in the the Pasteboard Bazaar - Sales, Trades & In Search Of (STISO)

You'd probably have more luck there.

MrSlaybury

Hey and thanks so much!  I’m just trying out Tapatalk for the first time and the bazaar didn’t show up until I searched for it.  I haven’t been around in a while and KNEW there was a B/S/T area but figured I was just an idiot.  Turns out, I’m just an idiot in general :)

Reposted over there :)  thanks again!

(Interesting thing about your username.  I live in NH and have tons of family in AZ lol!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk