You are Here:
Looking for more material related to the classic pass...

Author (Read 704 times)

Looking for more material related to the classic pass...
« on: December 07, 2011, 06:38:13 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
Hey guys, I'm interested in furthering my knowledge in regards to the classic pass.  I know there is so much information out there related to this move.  So I was curious if any of you guys have purchased any books or DVDs that you found really helpful with with this technique/move, that you could recommend to me.  I know Jason England has a download on T11, Alex Pandrea has his Brick Pass DVD, etc.... Any recommended material would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks guys.
- Adam

Re: Looking for more material related to the classic pass...
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 07:44:41 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I for on bought the theory11 download and the DVD, and I have to say that's that good enough, but that is just my outcome. Other members might truly need more. They both teach you how to do the pass efficiently, but theory11 has a sections where they go over cover-ups. It's up to you on what to get, but this is  just my turn on things.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 07:57:52 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
I for on bought the theory11 download and the DVD, and I have to say that's that good enough, but that is just my outcome. Other members might truly need more. They both teach you how to do the pass efficiently, but theory11 has a sections where they go over cover-ups. It's up to you on what to get, but this is  just my turn on things.
Alright, cool.  Thanks KPopFever.  I know Jason England is fantastic when it comes to his card handling and teaching.  I will check it out.
- Adam

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 10:21:53 PM »

Billywiz

• Elite Member
Try some of Aaron Fishers dvds ( hellter-skellter, search and destroy ), you'll learn the Nowhere pass and Pop over pass.

Billy.