You are Here:
Hi Everyone!

Author (Read 390 times)

Hi Everyone!
« on: February 01, 2015, 05:40:08 AM »

Timothy_B

• Newcomer
Hello Everybody, My name is Timothy, I`m from Poland and I played a lot Magic: The Gathering.

And I already have question for You guys. Recently, I have no time to spend with my friends among beer and cards. So I decided to find interesting card game for MOBILE devices. Does anyone from forum could give me advice what to play?  :)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 05:40:43 AM by Timothy_B »

Re: Hi Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 06:46:22 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey, Tim, welcome to the forum!

You won't find much discussion about M:tG around here.  I used to be an avid players, but that was back around version 6 or 7 of the basic set.  I even had a friend who bought his cards back when Arabian Knights was a new expansion set!  But here, we pretty much stick to playing cards, custom and standard, new and vintage - even antique.

If you look hard enough, you might find a card game that's linked to Game Center, something like Hearts or Spades.  There's even a chance you'll find a networked poker app.  But I don't know of any particular app that would fit the bill for you.  Furthermore, some apps available in the US won't be available in Poland because of things like licensing rights and so forth.  But as far as straight up card game apps, the original Texas HoldEm app from Apple is actually pretty good, even all these years later - it was one of the first apps offered in the App Store when the iPhone 3G (second-generation) came out.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 06:47:52 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/