You are Here:
[EBAY] Error Tuck Case / Unbranded Black Reserve Note deck 2/3

Author (Read 1018 times)

[EBAY] Error Tuck Case / Unbranded Black Reserve Note deck 2/3
« on: January 09, 2014, 12:52:53 AM »

JacksonRobinson

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
Hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up. I am selling one of only three miss printed Black Unbranded Reserve Note Decks on ebay. I'm lazy so i'm going to copy the description to explain it to you here. It will be the only one I sale because I own 1/3 & 3/3. The one for sale is 2/3. There is no reserve price set and the bidding starts at $40.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161193872906?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

EBAY DESCRIPTION:

What you are bidding on is something very special and very rare. You are bidding on one of only 3 miss printed Unbranded Reserve Note playing card decks. The miss print can be found on the inside of the tuck case. The United States Playing Card Company made a mistake in the first run of the Reserve Note tuck cases and failed to print the red foil on the interior of the tuck case. However they did print the Black foil that can easily been seen on the flap in the Eye of Providence symbol and also in the phrase "Live free or die" just below the eye.

This deck is not sealed or in a cellophane wrapper. How else could you prove that it is truly an error tuck case? You will receive a complete Reserve Note deck with both the black back design and also the diptych jokers of Washington crossing the Delaware River.

To serve as a certificate of authenticity you will receive a second black back design Ace of Spades that has both Jackson Robinson's signature and also a Kings Wild holographic seal that has the identification of "Private Reserve" printed on the seal and the hand written word "Error Tuck 2/3"

This will be the only one of these that I will release so take advantage of it while it lasts.

If you have any question please feel free to send me a message.

Jackson Robinson
www.kingswildproject.com

Re: [EBAY] Error Tuck Case / Unbranded Black Reserve Note deck 2/3
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 10:52:58 AM »

52plusjoker

• Frequent Flyer
This could go like that famous airmail stamp from the 1920's with the plane printed upside down!
Tom Dawson
52 Plus Joker Playing Card Collectors Club

Re: [EBAY] Error Tuck Case / Unbranded Black Reserve Note deck 2/3
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 04:54:53 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
If only my mistakes could be so valuable :(

Really cool piece Jackson