Author (Read 2210 times)

[TRADE] decks for mobbles
« on: June 25, 2012, 05:42:39 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity
  • Hakuna matata feet up sippin java ^^

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
if anyone trades me any rare mobbles or gifts them to me when the updates out ill give you decks for mobbles if any one here has the game and wants some awesome decks let me know im zaganh2 in the game
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 11:19:52 AM by Don Boyer »

Re: decks for mobbles
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 01:08:43 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
if anyone trades me any rare mobbles or gifts them to me when the updates out ill give you decks for mobbles if any one here has the game and wants some awesome decks let me know im zaganh2 in the game

First, what the hell are mobbles?

Second, this belong in the Sales/Trades/ISO board, not the Playing Card Plethora.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 01:14:30 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:

Second, this belong in the Sales/Trades/ISO board, not the Playing Card Plethora.
I didn't want to be the one to ask, so I'm glad you did  :P
Seriously... what are mobbles?

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 01:19:11 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:

Not sure, but according to Google, they are some type of revolutionary smart phone game:
https://www.google.com/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=mobbles

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 01:55:15 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

Not sure, but according to Google, they are some type of revolutionary smart phone game:
https://www.google.com/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=mobbles

Looks like a good game for someone who's lost their mobbles...

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 01:59:25 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

sorry i put it in the wrong place don i atached a pic of one of my mobbles there like cyber pets you catch them on google maps in the game you have to walk around catching them or you can buy eggs and get a random one it costs like 7 99 i think thats 15 dollers to buy a couple but some are countrie exsclusive or can only be caught at a certain building and even though i bought like 30 i cant find the ones i want each mobble has 2 costumes and a uniqe toy and room anyway the games free and some mobbles people can catch walking about i havent got or you can buy them and ill give you more decks than what you spent if any one wants a good few decks for some mobbles add me on the game zaganh2 its android or ios ^^

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 11:03:05 AM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover

sorry i put it in the wrong place don i atached a pic of one of my mobbles there like cyber pets you catch them on google maps in the game you have to walk around catching them or you can buy eggs and get a random one it costs like 7 99 i think thats 15 dollers to buy a couple but some are countrie exsclusive or can only be caught at a certain building and even though i bought like 30 i cant find the ones i want each mobble has 2 costumes and a uniqe toy and room anyway the games free and some mobbles people can catch walking about i havent got or you can buy them and ill give you more decks than what you spent if any one wants a good few decks for some mobbles add me on the game zaganh2 its android or ios ^^

seems legit...

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 11:09:31 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

seems legit...

[sarcasm] You are just a FONT of knowledge today, ain'tcha Simonart?!? [/sarcasm]

[serious] What the hell happened to your posts?  Did someone whack you with the stupid stick today? [/serious]

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 11:13:56 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

seems legit...

it is to buy one mobble i want is more than a deck and people play it aorund the world its a big thing so if anyone happens to have mobbles and collect decks i have alot of decks i would trade to help complete my mobbles collection also there was one you could only catch if you was at e3 in the building i just thought i would ask if nobody has the game its cool i just thought maybe sombody else collects decks and mobbles haha ^^

Re: [TRADE] decks for mobbles
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 11:33:43 AM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Sorry Don, I'm just really tired. It was my last days of my final exams. I'll be stopping with these posts. And for the game. I don't play it, so I don't have any mobbles I can trade. I've few questions about the game though. Seems fun to me, even if I don't have a smartphone. Do you have to like buy for every mobble? Or is catching them free. The first think about it when I read your post, is that it makes me think a bit of pokemon. Or is it completely different?

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 11:57:35 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Sorry Don, I'm just really tired. It was my last days of my final exams. I'll be stopping with these posts. And for the game. I don't play it, so I don't have any mobbles I can trade. I've few questions about the game though. Seems fun to me, even if I don't have a smartphone. Do you have to like buy for every mobble? Or is catching them free. The first think about it when I read your post, is that it makes me think a bit of pokemon. Or is it completely different?

theres 70 mobbles out right now and more each week and you can catch about 20 or so you can buy the ones you can catch for 50 mobble dollers wich is half the price of one you have to buy that you cant catch i think theres 30 you have to buy and some or location specific so you have to go to a certain country or place to catch them and any you get you can trade with people so if you make a good trade you could get a rare one for one you caught if they dont have it its a litlte like pokemon but you just catch them and you have them in rooms each has a uniqe room toy and diffrent costumes its really well done you can see some of my mobbles down there i have 20 on one acount and 21 on this one you can see one of the rooms and my kalt sleeping playing and sitting if you have an ipod touch you can play too i use ipad ^^

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 11:18:45 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
If I'm understanding this correctly, it combines the catching aspects of Pokemon with the maintenance aspects of Tamagotchi.

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2012, 11:24:55 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
If I'm understanding this correctly, it combines the catching aspects of Pokemon with the maintenance aspects of Tamagotchi.

yeah =D with an even better art style also when you get it to level 5 you odnt need to take care of it it never dies ^^ i really need somone help from south america theres a free one i need ill give a deck or a few dollers for it its called sapo the games free the mobbles free so if your in south america please downloade it and catch the mobble all you do is click catch mobbles and it will apear on the map and you either walk to it or it will come to you slowly and you click on it and it runs by back and forth just tap it a few times it will be knocked out then click the catch button its like a minutes worth of work and ill give you a deck or a few dollers its exsclusive to south america so if people could help me i would apreaseate it
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 11:28:01 PM by zaganh »