You are Here:
Midnights: where medical meets magical

Author (Read 1657 times)

Midnights: where medical meets magical
« on: February 09, 2022, 09:55:35 AM »

Unusualist

• Newcomer
'Midnights' have been 18 months in development. I'm proud to work with Breathe Arts Health Research as one of the Breathe magicians, which inspired me to create this fundraising campaign for them: 100% of profits are donated to help Breathe Magic reach more young people on a long waiting list.

If you're not familiar with Breathe Magic, prepare to be blown away!

They've launched on Indiegogo here: https://igg.me/at/midnightscards - I?ve added a couple of images to the post for you to see the design, which are being printed by Cartamundi on a luxury cardistry stock. Beautiful to look at and to handle, too.

I need the help of as many people as possible to promote the campaign to encourage backing as we have just 24 days remaining with some amazing perks, including a signed limited edition collector?s deck signed by a number of celebs in the magic and acting world (Imelda Staunton; Jim Carter; Dynamo; Marvin Berglas; Andy Nyman etc).

The campaign is live now for just 24 days - please help by backing the campaign if you can, or simply sharing with your friends, family and workplace
Many, many thanks for your consideration in advance - it's a remarkable, life-changing cause.
Jez