You are Here:
Help Save The Lives of Thousands of Children! (PLEASE READ)

Author (Read 445 times)

Help Save The Lives of Thousands of Children! (PLEASE READ)
« on: April 14, 2012, 04:02:53 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
Hello, I need your help guys! As you know hundreds-of-thousands of children and adults die every day in third-world countries due to contaminated and dirty drinking water.

My friend (well more like someone I met), created this bottle of water where 100% of the net profits will go straight to helping out third-world countries and provide them with clean drinking water.

Walmart is currently having a promotion called "Get On The Shelf" where people showcase their products and ideas, and the winning product will be sold in Walmart's across the nation and countries across the world. They are currently in 2nd place with 11 days left to go, but 2nd place isn't good enough. Second place is worthless. First place is needed in order to save the lives of potentially millions. Please follow this link: http://getontheshelf.com/product/4829/Humankind-Water

You can vote twice a day, one via Facebook and one via texting. That's 22 votes each. If everyone on here does this every day, and if you tell your friends and family, I'm sure they can pull ahead and win this. It literally takes only 2 minutes a day, and you could help save the lives of thousands.

Thank you, and please vote.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

Re: Help Save The Lives of Thousands of Children! (PLEASE READ)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 08:11:20 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I helped this but:
1) Kickstarter might be a good idea!
2) I don't think having the water in plastic bottles is the best solution to this problem. Charity:water seems like a much better idea.
3) Who is #1?

Re: Help Save The Lives of Thousands of Children! (PLEASE READ)
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 09:33:10 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
I helped this but:
1) Kickstarter might be a good idea!
2) I don't think having the water in plastic bottles is the best solution to this problem. Charity:water seems like a much better idea.
3) Who is #1?

1) This isn't my project, I'm just a big supporter.
2) With bottled water being such a great seller, and Walmart being the megastore it is, thousands of people will have great bottles of water while help a cause.
3) I don't know, and I really don't care at this moment in time. I'm focusing on getting this to the top.

Thanks for helping, and tell everyone you know!
I LIKE MAILBOXES!