[TRADE] Magic Con Uncut

Author (Read 586 times)

[TRADE] Magic Con Uncut
« on: May 05, 2012, 10:36:45 PM »

runIt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • True Member
Hi everyone,

Will try my luck on this. Looking for MC Uncut (with or without DB's signature) with the following decks for trade:
6 JAQK Playing Cards T11 - $22
3 Artifact Coins Silver Dollar - $12
3 pairs Steamboats - $16/pair
2 Artifice Red - $60
1 Arcane Gold - $60
2 pairs Aladdin Old (National Playing Card Co.) - $20/pair
2 White Lions Blue (not UV) - $18
1 Bicycle Atlanta Olympic Gold - $29
2 Signed Fantastique - $10
1 Signed Vintage Plaid - $10
1 Bee Split Spades - $25
1 Split Spades in Sepia Box - $30
1 Bicycle Clot - $55
1 Vintage Aristocrat 727 Linen Finish Blue - $80
2 Signed Mana Playing Cards - $30
2 Signed Smoke & Mirrors v5 - $30
1 Magic Con v1 - $60
1 IAOCP Deck - $50
3 Brown Wynns - $35
3 Bicycle Pilipinas - $25

Trade package would be consisted with the combinations above (number of decks available varies). If there are other decks not listed and you're looking for, just let me know.  :)

I'll be shipping from the Philippines via EMS for complete tracking of the package. MC Uncut will be shipped to my US drop located at California.

You can PM me here or send me an email jedfrayne@yahoo.com

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:21:45 AM by runIt »

Re: [TRADE] Magic Con Uncut
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 12:59:47 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
It might simplify trading if you posted quantities of the decks you possess for trade.  In addition, put trade values on your decks, in "eBay dollars" - in other words, value the decks and your uncut based on what they (or something adequately similar) are trading for on eBay.  You can indicate that your valuations aren't hard and fast and that you're willing to negotiate, but having that "framework" might help when someone's trying to put together a package that they want in exchange for their uncut sheet.  At the least, you won't get crazy offers from someone wanting the whole lot in exchange!

BTW: consider specifying whether it's an uncut with or without David Blaine's signature that you want.  DB only signed 40 of the 75 that went up for sale.  They're already being priced at a premium, I'm told.

Lastly, your White Lions in blue - is that the original retail blue or the UV blue from the Variety Box?  And you do realize that the "sepia" on the sepia Split Spades Lions box is just on the box and that the cards inside are blue, right?  Blaine was considering a sepia deck but opted against it, but by that time the sepia boxes were starting to be printed.  Rather than wasting the boxes, he used them for blue decks.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:12:05 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: [TRADE] Magic Con Uncut
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 01:23:52 AM »

runIt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • True Member
It might simplify trading if you posted quantities of the decks you possess for trade.  In addition, put trade values on your decks, in "eBay dollars" - in other words, value the decks and your uncut based on what they (or something adequately similar) are trading for on eBay.  You can indicate that your valuations aren't hard and fast and that you're willing to negotiate, but having that "framework" might help when someone's trying to put together a package that they want in exchange for their uncut sheet.  At the least, you won't get crazy offers from someone wanting the whole lot in exchange!

BTW: consider specifying whether it's an uncut with or without David Blaine's signature that you want.  DB only signed 40 of the 75 that went up for sale.  They're already being priced at a premium, I'm told.

Lastly, your White Lions in blue - is that the original retail blue or the UV blue from the Variety Box?  And you do realize that the "sepia" on the sepia Split Spades Lions box is just on the box and that the cards inside are blue, right?  Blaine was considering a sepia deck but opted against it, but by that time the sepia boxes were starting to be printed.  Rather than wasting the boxes, he used them for blue decks.

Revised as needed, thanks Don!