You are Here:
Greetings

Author (Read 638 times)

Greetings
« on: February 11, 2013, 03:31:07 PM »

modi

• Newcomer
As are several of the most recent people to post here, I'm a transplant from UC, mostly in a lurking capacity, although occasionally posting. Currently Residing in Tennessee, but raised in New England.  I haven't been collecting for that long, maybe 4 month or so, but my collection is at about 250 decks, not including multiples. I Also Collect Comics and Video Games, with extensive collections of each. So Hi to everyone, and I'll be lurking around.
“Always remember that the crowd that applauds your coronation is the same crowd that will applaud your beheading. People like a show.”― Terry Pratchett

Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 03:37:47 PM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
<- also collects video games.

Welcome to the boards modi. :D
Forum Founder.

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 10:35:32 PM »

lameomaster

• Newcomer
  • Yes
A video gamer, card collector, lurker and a terry pratchett fan. A man after my own heart. I mean, come on, we both even wrote Greetings as thread titles. I probably haven't been here long enough to say this with any sort of significance, but welcome.

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 01:40:36 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
As are several of the most recent people to post here, I'm a transplant from UC, mostly in a lurking capacity, although occasionally posting. Currently Residing in Tennessee, but raised in New England.  I haven't been collecting for that long, maybe 4 month or so, but my collection is at about 250 decks, not including multiples. I Also Collect Comics and Video Games, with extensive collections of each. So Hi to everyone, and I'll be lurking around.

You sound like me when I started collecting.  Two years later I have about 1,400-1,500 decks in at least 500 different varieties...  I've slowed down a bit, due to less disposable income and a lack of infinite storage space!

I'm sure with all the fellow UC expats arriving here you'll feel right at home.  If you have a question or need help with something, feel free to contact the other mods or me and we'll see what we can do for you.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 08:56:06 PM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:

4 months? 200+ decks!!! WOW THAT IS INSANE!!! amazing! COOL
@Don - you have no right to say that!!! **cries** thats a lot of cards. hahaha!!!

Oh yeah wait. WELCOME to the DISCOURSE! We really do welcome you here. And we're glad you transplanted to here ^-^.
I'm sure you'll find it nice and comfy despite the craziness of the other members (watch out for alex... he is an odd one <-- teehee joke). 
There are tons of topics here that I'm sure you will find most interesting. In case you wanted to search for a particular topic you can always utilize the awesome search function. But if you can't find he topic you are looking for, you are welcome to start it in the appropriate forum. ^-^
Feel free to message any of the mods if you need help in anything and we will gladly see what we can do. Other than that HAVE TONS of FUN!!!!

What is your all time favourite video game?