You are Here:
Greetings.

Author (Read 975 times)

Greetings.
« on: February 10, 2013, 10:09:07 AM »

lameomaster

• Newcomer
  • Yes
I'm just yet another collector from Singapore that's in the phase where I have to buy nearly every single shiny new deck that's released. I'm still relatively new, only really getting into collecting around August when i chanced upon the Quicksilver kickstarter, and slowly developed a deep obsession with all things custom. As it stands today, I've got about 130 different decks from USPCC, mostly attaining them from resellers locally here such as thecardcollectors, magic castle, and cardvolution as well as a number of friendly collectors I have met on my journey.

Most of the information I've gotten comes from either here or UC, , briefly went by the name "lel" on unitedcardists.com for about 30 posts, but with UC not coming up anytime soon, I've realised that I'll have to stick around here for awhile, so I might as well establish myself instead of spending another six months lurking. The name's Kenryk Abraham Chacko Ky Fu Jacob, collector of decks with any form of customization, bridge/poker/hearts/blackjack/taidi player, and occasional seller. Pleased to meet you all. 

Re: Greetings.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 01:59:37 PM »

DrianAbara

• Forum Regular
I'm just yet another collector from Singapore that's in the phase where I have to buy nearly every single shiny new deck that's released. I'm still relatively new, only really getting into collecting around August when i chanced upon the Quicksilver kickstarter, and slowly developed a deep obsession with all things custom. As it stands today, I've got about 130 different decks from USPCC, mostly attaining them from resellers locally here such as thecardcollectors, magic castle, and cardvolution as well as a number of friendly collectors I have met on my journey.

Most of the information I've gotten comes from either here or UC, , briefly went by the name "lel" on  unitedcardists.com  for about 30 posts, but with UC not coming up anytime soon, I've realised that I'll have to stick around here for awhile, so I might as well establish myself instead of spending another six months lurking. The name's Kenryk Abraham Chacko Ky Fu Jacob, collector of decks with any form of customization, bridge/poker/hearts/blackjack/taidi player, and occasional seller. Pleased to meet you all.

Pleased to meet you too!
My name's Rad :)

Hope you enjoy your time here at Aether :D
Love is magic

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 12:08:50 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Thanks for emerging from the ranks of the lurkers!  I think you'll enjoy it here.  I'm sure you know that we're a pretty friendly bunch and don't bite (too much)...  :))

If you aren't already, check out the New Deck Report at the top of the Playing Card Plethora - lots of info on current and upcoming releases there, with convenient links.

If you have a question, just tap on the shoulder of one of the moderators (including me) and we'll see what we can do for you.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 03:38:12 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Your avatar... MY EYES
Forum Founder.

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 03:55:53 AM »

lameomaster

• Newcomer
  • Yes
Your avatar... MY EYES
Was either that or hot pink. A trait inherited after 2271 hours on Team Fortress 2.
Thanks for emerging from the ranks of the lurkers!  I think you'll enjoy it here.  I'm sure you know that we're a pretty friendly bunch and don't bite (too much)...  :))

If you aren't already, check out the New Deck Report at the top of the Playing Card Plethora - lots of info on current and upcoming releases there, with convenient links.

If you have a question, just tap on the shoulder of one of the moderators (including me) and we'll see what we can do for you.
I probably won't post as much as most of the regulars, but I'm always watching, several times a day.

Pleased to meet you too!
My name's Rad :)

Hope you enjoy your time here at Aether :D
Indeed, I think I'll have a good time here.

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 04:14:28 AM »

xela

• Queen of Clubs
  • Aspire. Conceive. Create.

• DeviantArt:

• YouTube:
Oh you play TF2? Can I have any hats?
Forum Founder.

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 04:49:51 AM »

lameomaster

• Newcomer
  • Yes
Bah, it's a shame I've sold away all my spares to get cash to buy cards.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 04:59:33 AM by lameomaster »

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 05:44:45 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Your avatar... MY EYES
Was either that or hot pink. A trait inherited after 2271 hours on Team Fortress 2.[quote  I probably won't post as much as most of the regulars, but I'm always watching, several times a day.

I'd have taken the hot pink.  Perhaps a skosh less blinding.  :))

I probably won't post as much as most of the regulars, but I'm always watching, several times a day.

We prefer quality over quantity anyway...  Make yourself at home.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 09:01:04 PM »

Lara Krystle "Lane"

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
  • "Why go through the world unnoticed?" -

• YouTube:

Yeay! another member from Singapore! (I'm not from there but I have some friends there). ^-^
Welcome welcome to the crazy world of the Discourse! You will find that we are all a bunch of happy people doing and posting crazy things.
Like what Don just said, there are tons of interesting topics here that you can get lost in and waste your precious time from the real world. ^-^ But its all good fun. Don't forget we have an awesome SEARCH function you can use in case you are looking for a particular topic. And if that topic doesn't exist in the world of Aetheria ( <-- made this up) you are free to start the discussion on the appropriate forum. We all love new topics, right guys?

ps. what is the significance of your neon green eye gauging avatar? (lol)