You are Here:
Fulfillment Companies for Playing Card Decks and Uncut Sheets

Author (Read 4297 times)

Re: Fulfillment Companies for Playing Card Decks and Uncut Sheets
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2014, 05:23:08 PM »

Justin O.

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
  • Charm gets you quite far. Guile gets you the rest.
I would love to see Jackson weigh in here. I have no doubts he is busy, but customer contact is critical. He has always been phenomenal about communicating through his KS projects, and I would be surprised if he were running KWF by himself, and it would seem like a bit of an oversight if he doesn't have an employee that can respond to customers emails if it isn't a one man operation. I have also emailed him with an information request and not gotten a response, but it wasn't important or critical so I didn't think anything of it.
Kickstarter completely revolutionized the way I waste money.

The people who handle playing cards are always in a world of delicate fingertip technology.

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2014, 05:34:56 PM »

Card Player

• Extraordinaire
I would love to see Jackson weigh in here. I have no doubts he is busy, but customer contact is critical. He has always been phenomenal about communicating through his KS projects, and I would be surprised if he were running KWF by himself, and it would seem like a bit of an oversight if he doesn't have an employee that can respond to customers emails if it isn't a one man operation. I have also emailed him with an information request and not gotten a response, but it wasn't important or critical so I didn't think anything of it.

I'm sure he will at some point. I had no idea bhong was working/helping Jackson. The offer to email bhong directly via official Kings Wild email is reassuring and a good sign.

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2014, 12:08:21 AM »

Rose

• Discourse Royalty

• DeviantArt:
Okay, so the other day I was replying to an email. By the time I had finished 3 more had entered my inbox. I have no doubt that KW are 100 times more popular than I am so I get it if they are too busy.
I can only comment on my experience and that is, there was no reply to my email.

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2014, 01:27:46 PM »

Collector

• Discourse Deity
  • I can be ironic, but I never outrage anyone.

• Facebook:

• Tumblr:

• Twitter:
I’ve never thought about CARC or JP Playing Cards as fulfillment companies. But as we started to discuss them from this side, I can say that I got nicely packaged decks from CARC (before KWP era). On the other hand they are quite a big company that sells different specific goods. So, their packaging was the work of professionals.

JP Playing Cards is the other thing. I didn’t remember exactly what and how many layers his package had (a lot). But I remember my impression. I think Paul can easily sell porcelain :) It wasn’t the production sample from a professional. It was “hand made” :)

And @Rose, don’t worry. Jackson has even more “refined” methods to demonstrate that he is a very conceited and disrespectful person. Don’t take it close to your heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in collecting beautiful ones" ~ PlayingCardCollector.net