Sherlock Holmes - Moriarty Edition Reprint - Playing Cards

Author (Read 10899 times)

Re: Sherlock Holmes - Moriarty Edition Reprint - Playing Cards
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2014, 09:48:22 AM »

bhong

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty
  • Mere-Mortal playing card collector
The BackerKit invites are being sent out for the Moriarty V2 reprint Kickstarter.

All repeat backers (of the first Sherlock KS project and the V2), both domestic and international, will have the option to add-on a Moriarty V1 deck. To compensate for shipping for all repeat international backers, you've all been given an 8$ credit that's the price of the V1 available on BackerKit. At the moment there's only a limit of 1 V1 per a backer, but that may change later on.

If any anyone has an issue PM me or email me at brendan@kingswildproject.com

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2014, 11:55:44 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
did not remember pledging for this but I did and I have it. now should I open it. hmm.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2014, 05:53:38 AM »

verloren

• Forum Regular
The BackerKit invites are being sent out for the Moriarty V2 reprint Kickstarter.

All repeat backers (of the first Sherlock KS project and the V2), both domestic and international, will have the option to add-on a Moriarty V1 deck. To compensate for shipping for all repeat international backers, you've all been given an 8$ credit that's the price of the V1 available on BackerKit. At the moment there's only a limit of 1 V1 per a backer, but that may change later on.

Any idea on when BackerKit access will be locked down?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 05:56:05 AM by verloren »

« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2014, 06:34:12 AM »

Sher143

• Discourse Veteran

Any idea on when BackerKit access will be locked down?

BackerKit lockdown date is May 31st.

Btw, new update says that the special Moriarty v1s are now available to all backers, limit of 2.

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2015, 12:07:53 PM »

mirciusx

• Elite Member
  • love, peace, cards

• DeviantArt:

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I don't know where to wrote this, but my 6 December order from KWP was lost in "traffic". Damn post! It was a Christmas gift (afew decks and a few t-shirts). Now they don't have another Limited KW t-shirts :( So upset and I love so much KW products! Uf...

"Art is never finished, only abandoned" – Leonardo daVinci

"Measure twice, cut once." - Don Boyer