Re: Golden Bee Ltd. Edition Playing Cards
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2013, 06:30:20 PM »

hecrob

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
  • Magically Delicious

• Facebook:
I hate Paypal...

I can't pay for the cards because paypal demands that i log in/create an account in order to pay for it... when they "also" clearly state that you can pay without having an account... what they don't tell you is that if for some reason you don't have an account, they will gladly make one for you with the data you provide while you try to pay "without a paypal account" ....

:mindf-ck:
Form Follows Function

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2013, 11:05:59 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I hate Paypal...

I can't pay for the cards because paypal demands that i log in/create an account in order to pay for it... when they "also" clearly state that you can pay without having an account... what they don't tell you is that if for some reason you don't have an account, they will gladly make one for you with the data you provide while you try to pay "without a paypal account" ....

:mindf-ck:

So what's the big deal about making a PayPal account?  It's now available in Mexico - think of it as a necessary evil, like trying to buy something online without having a credit or debit card.  They're certainly not accepting checks or even money orders on most websites these days...  Seriously, it's a useful thing to have - it's a GOOD thing to not have to reveal your credit card information to every Tom, Dick and Website you want to buy something from.  Make the account before making the purchase and the purchase should go very smoothly.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2013, 12:05:15 PM »

Paul.Middleton

• Discourse Veteran
  • Owner of JP Playing Cards

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
In stock now folks, £9.99 each. The price will go up to £10.99 a deck in a couple of hours as we got whacked with a big customs charge! http://jpplayingcards.co.uk/golden-bee-playing-cards
~Paul Middleton,
JP Playing Cards
---------------------
FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY (UK over £30, EU over £70 and Rest Of World over £80)

www.jpplayingcards.co.uk

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2013, 12:46:12 PM »

badpete69

• Former Moderator
  • Discourse Deity
Mr Middleton, will you be selling these on your site? :p

I'm speaking with the UK USPC rep about this at the moment and should know soon hopefully.

Aw that's cool, hopefully you get some in. Do keep us updated :)

Also, Don, the eBay seller Fred is on about doesn't seem to have anymore left. He may get some more. His eBay handle is c571121, hope that helps.

Yeah i got mine from C571121  a few weeks ago. I usually deal withhim for these types of decks