You are Here:
What was your first deck of playing cards?

Author (Read 4498 times)

Re: What was your first deck of playing cards?
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2012, 11:54:10 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
   My story is very similar to some of the stories I've read: I've started with card magic and as I was learning more, it became obvious hat the decks that I was using were not good, so I´ve bought some Bicycle standard decks and they were fantastic.
   One day, the online magic shop announced a special and beautiful deck: Black Tiger deck from E. When I've received it, I was amazed and started to search if there were other decks like that. It was then I've discovered this amazing world.
How long ago was this? When the black tiger first appeared on the market or more recently?

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2012, 04:05:22 PM »

ruicorreia

• Elite Member

• Facebook:
   My story is very similar to some of the stories I've read: I've started with card magic and as I was learning more, it became obvious hat the decks that I was using were not good, so I´ve bought some Bicycle standard decks and they were fantastic.
   One day, the online magic shop announced a special and beautiful deck: Black Tiger deck from E. When I've received it, I was amazed and started to search if there were other decks like that. It was then I've discovered this amazing world.
How long ago was this? When the black tiger first appeared on the market or more recently?

One year ago!
In my country, Portugal, decks are not very known and selled. And the biggest magic shop online had it for the first time only one year ago!
Enthusiast collector

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2012, 11:28:31 AM »

Noobmachine

My first deck was the Monarchs from T11, I saw them online and somehow found a deck in a small shop in my local mall. I was looking up quality decks for performing magic tricks and stumbled upon T11 and Ellusionist, and after I bought the Monarchs, the 'insanity' as you guys call it, hit and I splurged on a huge load of playing cards!!!
Empty lousy signature is lousy and empty :(

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2012, 01:44:11 PM »

donkamelon

• Newcomer
I buddy got me into cardistry and card magic so like many others, I started out with a deck of Bicycles. I never realized how many specialized cards were created until I came into the card world.

The first specialized, and also limited deck that I bought was Ellusionist's Red Artifice deck.