You are Here:
Blue Crown 1st Anniv. Party/Vaudeville Deck NOW AVAILABLE

Author (Read 26511 times)

Re: Blue Crown 1st Anniv. Party/Vaudeville Deck coming soon!
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2012, 12:55:01 AM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Picked up a couple to add to the collection, looks like a beautiful deck and I am excited to have them in my collection. Props the TBC for a solid price on their shipping options. First Class international for 7 bucks is a refreshing sight to see.

« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2012, 01:00:39 AM »

LeonJL

• Elite Member
  • En ce monde il n'est point de parfaite sagesse...
Ordered a brick of these too.. Better get them when the first edition still lasts. it'll be hard to get it once it's gone.

« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2012, 01:13:52 AM »

lordlupus

• Forum Regular
Ordered a brick and Prism. Tried using the BC2011 code and it did not work. I have never used the code before (my last order was last year) so am unsure why it does not work for my Prism purchase.

How do I get to the free Vaudeville video? After buying the decks, I do not see any D/L button for the video...

« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2012, 01:18:04 AM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity
  • Hakuna matata feet up sippin java ^^

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
got a brick of them ordred the raffle looks cool too yeah where is the video ? and the code didnt work for me either i have never odred from there before i just registred now
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 01:20:41 AM by zaganh »

« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2012, 01:31:59 AM »

Reylek

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Hey guys.  I'll check with the webmaster to see what the deal is with the coupon code.

Just as a heads-up, that code was not a publicly-available promo, it was given as a prize a few months ago and really was only intended for use by those who received it directly from The Blue Crown.  So I'm not sure if it's linked to accounts, etc.

Also, for the free trick video - we had a slight technical error, but rest assured the free video will be emailed to all customers!
Kevin
Production Manager
www.penguinmagic.com

« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2012, 01:37:50 AM »

lordlupus

• Forum Regular
Hey guys.  I'll check with the webmaster to see what the deal is with the coupon code.

Just as a heads-up, that code was not a publicly-available promo, it was given as a prize a few months ago and really was only intended for use by those who received it directly from The Blue Crown.  So I'm not sure if it's linked to accounts, etc.

Also, for the free trick video - we had a slight technical error, but rest assured the free video will be emailed to all customers!

Cheers Reylek, good to know. FYI I did get the code directly from TBC for purchasing too many Crown decks. Anyway I will wait for TBC Support to reply me.

« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2012, 01:45:11 AM »

cosmicsecret

• Discourse Lover
  • Manipulator
Good morning,
i´ve got a different code as you have posted...but it doesnt work either.
In my mail from last years order it stated that the code will work from Jan 1st.
Gonna wait with my order until we get news on that  ;)
Currently waiting for those decks being released :
- Seasons [Primavera / Seronda]  / Aether [Vortex] / Bicycle [Actuators] / Mana [Oracle] / The Blue Crown - [Altruism] / Encarded [Tendril]

« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2012, 02:01:43 AM »

Reylek

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Hey guys.  It looks like the coupon code has been suspended for now, because too many people were taking advantage of it after it was publicly posted.

As I mentioned, it was originally given out as a prize for certain customers, it was not a public code. The only way to prevent misuse for the time being was to disable it altogether.

If you are a customer who is entitled to a code, I'm sure we will figure out a solution to make sure you are able to redeem your prize.

Thanks!
Kevin
Production Manager
www.penguinmagic.com

« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2012, 02:06:42 AM »

shutupdangit

• Elite Member
Back to the cards themselves: I love the colors on the backs! I picked up 4.

« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2012, 04:59:44 AM »

Gareth

• 52 Plus Joker Member

• Kickstarter:
can you all use the discount code?? i am intending to order around 1 brick but i cant use the discount code
LMFAO....  what can you say?

On Topic:
I really appreciate the design on these decks,  They've got actual color in them (ie. not black cards), and design appears to really flow throughout the cards and the tuck boxes. 

Count me as really impressed with TBC - whereas the various colored crown decks didn't inspire great confidence in terms of design, this is excellent!   Congratulations Reylek, et al.

« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2012, 02:06:18 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
i didnt like the crown deck the green ones looked cool but i got some black crowns and hated them so i didnt follow the vaudvile deck at all then when i saw the release video i was blown away it looks incredible i think it will be my new favouret deck when i get it i cant wait

did anyone get the video yet ?

« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2012, 02:13:44 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I havn`t got the video yet, and I also LOVE this deck, hopefully it handles a little different then the Crowns because I didn`t love the handling on those.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2012, 02:22:21 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
So is this going to be an unlimited deck, or will it be limited like all of the other TBC decks.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2012, 02:23:33 PM »

zaganh

• Discourse Deity

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I havn`t got the video yet, and I also LOVE this deck, hopefully it handles a little different then the Crowns because I didn`t love the handling on those.

i saw the video in the store it said sold out i was worried everyone downloaded it while i slept haha me too i hated all things on the crowns the handling the desighn on the court cards i only liked the black crown box but these look incredible does anyone know what stock and finish they said somthing about it in the video ?

« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2012, 02:29:28 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
Zaganh if I properly understood what you are saying, no, the dwnl that comes with the deck is not sold out, since it is a download..

« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2012, 02:48:01 PM »

LeonJL

• Elite Member
Not sure if this was already talked about, but can anyone confirmed that the 1st Edition Vaudeville will be a limited run and once it runs out, a 2nd edition will be released? Or will the Vaudeville be just a deck of cards will a regular run?

anyway, on the download, I received the download link in my inbox within 5 minutes of finalizing my payment so for those who have not got it, i'm sure it'll be sent due time.

« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2012, 02:49:08 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I don't know if this is true or not but I added certain amounts of the Vaudeville deck into my cart and any number above 7885 was not available.

« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2012, 02:59:43 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Could be a 10k-20k run?
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2012, 03:08:11 PM »

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
I did the same as Evan and this morning anything over 8500 wasn't available so I'm guessing that's one way to tell how many they have.
UC

« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2012, 03:47:30 PM »

LeonJL

• Elite Member
At the time of me posting this, the maximum number it can go to is 7827 decks amounting to $46257.57...

« Reply #120 on: March 23, 2012, 05:14:21 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
So. If my calculations are correct, they printed between 10 and 15K. If 8500 remain as of this morning, taking into account that BC kept a lot for themselves and for giveaways and also taking into account that they started selling (very quickly) about 16 hours ago, 10-15K should be about right.

« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2012, 07:52:36 PM »

Billywiz

• Elite Member
I ordered two of these decks, they look pretty cool and I just finished watching the download. The download has a couple of tricks you can do with the double back reveal card ( neat feature for a double backer ).

« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2012, 08:14:04 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I ordered two of these decks, they look pretty cool and I just finished watching the download. The download has a couple of tricks you can do with the double back reveal card ( neat feature for a double backer ).
How advanced are the tricks?

« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2012, 09:37:13 PM »

Billywiz

• Elite Member
How advanced are the tricks?

The tricks are fairly simple, if you can do a force and double lift then you'll have no problems.

« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2012, 03:53:34 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
i thought the code is for everyone who order during the lucky draw season ?? if i order somthing from TBC i could stand a chance to win somthing but if i order more than 50 i can receive a pdf if i spent 150 i can receive a free t-shirt and 200 a black crown and 300 a free uncut sheet of the black crown .. and all order will receive the reveal seal and a discount code .. i did not receive the PDF file and the reveal seals contacted thebluecrown more than 3 times but never receive any reply but i dun mind at that at now the discount code is even gone ?