Playing Card Chat ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ > Magical Cardistry Bonanza

How long have you been a Magician, Collector, Flourisher, or Other?

(1/6) > >>

Evan:
I have been a magician for 3 years and a collector for almost a year.

john:
Magician: Using slights a year... Without slights 2 years.
Collector: 1 Year
Flourisher: Hope to get into it soon

Kanped:
Well, I learned my first trick about 20 years ago... and my second about 5 months ago.  I've been interested in magic (particularly trying to work out how it's done) pretty much my whole life but I've only gotten into it quite recently.  I've taken an interest in cheating moves and I'm working my way through Erdnase at the minute.

Curt:
About 5 years ago I started practicing magic. Managed to land a few paid gigs but as I have grown older my real focus has turned on collecting and mechanics. I like to fiddle with cards when doing other stuff, like watching tv or studying, so it does not bother me to practice a difficult slight over and over until I get it right. I also enjoy being able to do difficult slights that other magicians can't do, compared to just buying a gimmick that everyone can use. Collecting is just a way for me to add art to my walls.... plus I enjoy trying to find deals on rare/vintage decks, makes it like a treasure hunt.

Gunshy1:
ive been doing cardistry for about a year now. im still not all that great, but i find it very relaxing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version