Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
Hey guys, I'm sitting on the fence, trying to decide if I should make a whole new Channel and start over.

The quality of my videos on my channel aren't so great, so please tell me if I should make a new channel and start over or continue on with my usual channel?

link to my channel:

www.youtube.com/FIVEofHEARTS2529

please help me with the decision, and i would like to know, how do i get my camera to do the over the top view, like mismag and other magicians on youtube?

and i would like to start up a Collab channel with someone, please message me if your interested
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 06:46:36 PM by FIVEofHEARTS »
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

Re: Youtube Channel
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 06:55:13 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Why not just have a fresh start on the same channel! Make a video talking about the new year and your "new" channel. I think you have a good starting point and that you could just push to make it even better! I wish you the best of luck and I'll be sure to subscribe and watch out for the new videos
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

Re: Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 06:57:18 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
Why not just have a fresh start on the same channel! Make a video talking about the new year and your "new" channel. I think you have a good starting point and that you could just push to make it even better! I wish you the best of luck and I'll be sure to subscribe and watch out for the new videos

thanks for that idea baggs, i think ill do that, and thank you
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee