Author (Read 613 times)

Classic Twins from CARC on sale 10/29/14 1PM EDT
« on: October 22, 2014, 12:07:44 AM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
Kardify EXCLUSIVE: Classic Twins 48 Hour Brick Sale from EPCC

Coming to the Conjuring Arts Research Center from Expert Playing Card Company, the new "Classic Twins"

EPCC introduces the Classic Finish with a 3 deck series fittingly called "The Classic Series". It includes Classic Twins, Classic Black and later Classic Gold.

The release will be Wednesday October 29th at 1PM EDT and for 48 hours ONLY, you will be able to purchase the Classic Twins along with 1 (One) Classic Black deck in one great package, at an amazing price. The official price for the Classic Twins is $9.99.... but for the first 48 hours you can get a brick of them (in a newly designed brick box containing 6 Twin Pack), and the Classic Black deck for FREE along with FREE shipping anywhere in the U.S. (There will also be discounted shipping for International buyers). All of this will be available for $54.99 if you order within the first 48 hours.

Edit- Free black deck/shipping with purchase of brick.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:46:53 AM by Rob Wright »
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright
http://neverforgotten.storenvy.com
Facebook- Never Forgotten Project

My Playing Card DB

Re: Classic Twins from CARC on sale 10/29/14 1PM EDT
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 12:36:25 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Rob, recheck what you wrote.  It reads as if they're giving away bricks for free in the first 48 hours!

EDIT: this was what threw me off.

The official price for the Classic Twins is $9.99.... but for the first 48 hours you can get a brick of them (in a newly designed brick box containing 6 Twin Pack), and the Classic Black deck for FREE along with FREE shipping anywhere in the U.S.

It really does read like you get a brick and the black deck free in the first two days.  Of course that isn't the case, but better to avoid confusion.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:53:30 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 12:43:35 AM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:
Rob, recheck what you wrote.  It reads as if they're giving away bricks for free in the first 48 hours!

That's a copy and paste, but you get free US shipping, and a free black deck with the purchase of a brick- which will be on sale for $54.99 for the first 48 hours.
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright
http://neverforgotten.storenvy.com
Facebook- Never Forgotten Project

My Playing Card DB

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 02:08:52 AM »

Fess

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado
  • ;)

That's a copy and paste, but you get free US shipping, and a free black deck with the purchase of a brick- which will be on sale for $54.99 for the first 48 hours.

That's a great price. I'm definitely interested. I usually lean toward red, but that blue is vivid. I'm liking it a lot.
Part of my Collection updated infrequently but occasionally, when I remember. (I haven't in months.)

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 11:18:36 AM »

Anthony

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Haven Citizen
  • Growing old is Mandatory, Growing up is optional

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I think it would have made a bit more sense in it's entirety, but I did update the information to make it a bit clearer.

"The release will be Wednesday October 29th at 1PM EDT and for 48 hours ONLY, you will be able to purchase the Classic Twins along with 1 (One) Classic Black deck in one great package, at an amazing price. The official price for the Classic Twins is $9.99.... but for the first 48 hours you can get a brick of them (in a newly designed brick box containing 6 Twin Pack), along with a FREE Classic Black deck for $54.99 which includes FREE shipping anywhere in the U.S. (There will also be discounted shipping for International buyers)."