You are Here:
Trade - Friars Club for Open Jerry Nuggets - Input Needed

Author (Read 746 times)

Trade - Friars Club for Open Jerry Nuggets - Input Needed
« on: November 21, 2012, 09:32:02 AM »

xlacs

• Forum Regular
Hi,

I have a potential trade with person for an opened blue Jerry Nuggets. In exchange, this person would like 5 blue friars club playing cards. The condition of the JN might not be in the best conditions, see pictures. The box is split and the cards look a little warped.

Do you guys think this is a fair trade? and does anybody know what an opened deck of JN's usually goes for? The friar's club deck usually goes for around $30-40 on ebay.

Thanks,

Re: Trade - Friars Club for Open Jerry Nuggets - Input Needed
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 10:37:33 AM »

DrianAbara

• Forum Regular
Hi,

I have a potential trade with person for an opened blue Jerry Nuggets. In exchange, this person would like 5 blue friars club playing cards. The condition of the JN might not be in the best conditions, see pictures. The box is split and the cards look a little warped.

Do you guys think this is a fair trade? and does anybody know what an opened deck of JN's usually goes for? The friar's club deck usually goes for around $30-40 on ebay.

Thanks,
That doesn't seem like a fair trade at all. But then again I'm not really informed on how rare these 'Jerry Nuggets' are. Why trade 5 new decks for one deck that's not new, furthermore it's in a pretty used condition?
Love is magic

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 10:46:39 AM »

xlacs

• Forum Regular

That doesn't seem like a fair trade at all. But then again I'm not really informed on how rare these 'Jerry Nuggets' are. Why trade 5 new decks for one deck that's not new, furthermore it's in a pretty used condition?

Thanks for the reply, at first I was offering two unopened orange friars and two blue friars, but the person wanted five blue ones instead. Jerry Nuggets are rare, but you can always find someone selling it on ebay. If you have the money, you can buy Jerry Nuggets quite easily.

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 11:42:42 AM »

DrianAbara

• Forum Regular

Thanks for the reply, at first I was offering two unopened orange friars and two blue friars, but the person wanted five blue ones instead. Jerry Nuggets are rare, but you can always find someone selling it on ebay. If you have the money, you can buy Jerry Nuggets quite easily.
I did some research and I found a quite funny but also sad video of a guy who got angry over fake Jerry's Nuggets haha. (Sad because he got ripped off)
Love is magic

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 12:25:52 PM »

Fanofyankees13

• "YEAH BITCH, MAGNETS!"
  • Discourse Lover
  • U W0T M8

• Facebook:
I wouldn't do it. An opened Jerry isn't worth 5 Blue Friars decks in terms of market value. Like you said, each Friars deck is worth $30-$40, so multiply that by 5 and you're looking at $150-$200. Is an opened Jerry worth $150? You'd be hard pressed to find someone who would spend $150 on an opened Jerry with warped cards and a destroyed box, so trading for it doesn't make much sense either, in my opinion. Alas, the decision is ultimately yours, but I think you could find a better deal for a Jerry elsewhere with a bit of searching.
“You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.”

― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 07:16:31 AM »

LauR

• Elite Member
It would only be worth considering if the opened jerrys are in pristine conditions, which the photos you have shown clearly show its not, and even then 5 decks seems like one deck too many.