Pro-Cardistry (April Fools) Deck Review
« on: April 04, 2012, 01:12:02 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
This is my first review on the new channel! Pro-Cardistry Deck (April Fools Deck) Review! Please subscribe and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn-Qb_WJORc

Feedback is appreciated  :)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 01:30:10 AM by Evan »

Re: Pro-Cardistry (April Fools) Deck Review
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 01:29:43 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
This is just my bit of constructive criticism. No offense to you, but whenever I watch your reviews you seem monotone, and at some points bored. It seems as if you have no emotion at all, and it kinda makes it difficult to stay focused. This is just how I feel. Your content is great, but I feel you "presentation" could use some more work.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 01:35:14 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
I have to agree.

Just watched the review, and you are very monotone.

Still a good review

CBJ
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 01:48:38 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
This is just my bit of constructive criticism. No offense to you, but whenever I watch your reviews you seem monotone, and at some points bored. It seems as if you have no emotion at all, and it kinda makes it difficult to stay focused. This is just how I feel. Your content is great, but I feel you "presentation" could use some more work.
I also agree. Your details are great and everything, but when I watch your reviews I am usually doing something else at the same time: doing homework, playing the piano etc because I usually don't have the patience to watch the who thing otherwise. I do realize that this monotony may just be cuz of voice changes teens get, but in the meantime maybe try bringing something into the review that will make it funner and more lively (i.e. pictures and comparisons appearing on the screen while you talk, etc.) Maybe doing a couple XCM moves that aren't usually necessary for deck reviews may impress the viewers and make them more keen to watching through the whole video.

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 06:39:43 PM »

DeckReview

• Elite Member

• YouTube:
I'm on your same boat Evan, my deep and sexy voice is also very monotone. Without my plethora of basic flourishes and color changes, my channel would not receive the same success.

I would throw in some more flourishes and a color change while you talk in your reviews. Throw in some jokes too if you're funny and it's all good.

This deck is hilarious and I am going to buy it for sure. Good review man
www.youtube.com/deckreview
The simplist card reviews on youtube

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 09:46:40 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
why is the video private?
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 09:53:09 PM »

Robert Butler

Because De'vo Insisted on being an asshole and threatening to go to his attorney because Evan said it was Bicycle 325 Stock and not the mythical Blades stock.  We all know that he claimed to use Tally Ho with Magic finish but Tally Ho stock no longer exists.  He wants us to remove it so to cover our ass were doing just that.  Trust me we fought it and between me, Evan, & De'vo we shared some nasty comments.  I don’t respect the guy for using smoke and mirrors to sell his product and even worse for being such a dick. 

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 09:57:54 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

Because De'vo Insisted on being an asshole and threatening to go to his attorney because Evan said it was Bicycle 325 Stock and not the mythical Blades stock.  We all know that he claimed to use Tally Ho with Magic finish but Tally Ho stock no longer exists.  He wants us to remove it so to cover our ass were doing just that.  Trust me we fought it and between me, Evan, & De'vo we shared some nasty comments.  I don’t respect the guy for using smoke and mirrors to sell his product and even worse for being such a dick.
omg! Why would he do that over a simple review of a deck? I wouldn't have bought from him if this had happened earlier, he won't be getting support from me in the future. >:( >:(
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 11:08:14 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:

That is so ridiculous! I didn't even know he watches these reviews! You should just edit the video, change the name of stock and finish, and upload it back. This guy is out of his mind!

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 11:53:10 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:

That is so ridiculous! I didn't even know he watches these reviews! You should just edit the video, change the name of stock and finish, and upload it back. This guy is out of his mind!

He is very in-the-know when it comes to reviews of his products. He was one of the first to comment on my "Pro-Cardistry" review, and I hadn't even released the link to anyone yet, so he HAD to search for it himself. He is very interested to see what people think of his products.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 12:55:23 AM »

shutupdangit

• Elite Member
Doesn't surprise me at all. When I posted the first pictures of the deck, I chuckled at the thought that he might try to make me take them down for spoiling the surprise too soon or whatever reason.

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 01:26:54 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Sorry everyone,
Here's the new link
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn-Qb_WJORc

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2012, 01:34:24 AM »

DeckReview

• Elite Member

• YouTube:
He is very in-the-know when it comes to reviews of his products. He was one of the first to comment on my "Pro-Cardistry" review, and I hadn't even released the link to anyone yet, so he HAD to search for it himself. He is very interested to see what people think of his products.

Yeah I noticed his comment on your vid.

I think it's pretty cool he watched both yours and Evan's videos. I'd think it'd be some sort of honor regardless of his character. But what do I know
www.youtube.com/deckreview
The simplist card reviews on youtube

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2012, 11:48:23 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
So did he just make you remove anything talking about the stock and finish?