You are Here:
De'vo Blades: Blood Metal Edition

Author (Read 24218 times)

Re: De'vo Blades: Blood Metal Edition
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2012, 09:04:16 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
That is unfortunate but I can't help to think it's bad karma haha. I'm sure it'll all get sorted out in the end.
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2012, 11:51:40 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
Dang! That Sucks! I think the first person who leaked products was "6insider9". He once said "The hardestpart of working here is keeping secrets" and he talked about how awesome they looked!

Did anyone see the new leaked images?
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2012, 03:10:38 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
haha. That is crappy for De`Vo. I remember 6insider9 telling us some stuff about the bloods. And then another leak. wow looks like USPCC has some security issues.
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2012, 03:36:38 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
haha. That is crappy for De`Vo. I remember 6insider9 telling us some stuff about the bloods. And then another leak. wow looks like USPCC has some security issues.

The last I heard some months ago was that 6insider9 was fired from USPC for security-related issues.  Just rumor, though.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2012, 03:41:42 AM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:

The last I heard some months ago was that 6insider9 was fired from USPC for security-related issues.  Just rumor, though.

Sounds like that could be true Don, Since someone else from USPCC could be "Lurking" and sound out who 6insider9 is and got them fired.

Sorry about going off topic here, but Don, please check your PM's!
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2012, 05:58:48 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

Sounds like that could be true Don, Since someone else from USPCC could be "Lurking" and sound out who 6insider9 is and got them fired.

Sorry about going off topic here, but Don, please check your PM's!

It had little to do with posting here, if what I heard was correct.  It's from a reliable source.

« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2012, 10:05:54 AM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I'm just wondering, did anyone see the new leaked images?
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2012, 11:20:18 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I didn't... I looked around google but found nothing. I'm sure its been taken down by now.

« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2012, 11:36:02 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
De`Vo said that samples were released. Wouldn`t that be like a protodeck? He said someone sent out a sample of his deck.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2012, 12:07:37 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
De`Vo said that samples were released. Wouldn`t that be like a protodeck? He said someone sent out a sample of his deck.

Oh wow! That makess more sense, and it must really suck for De'vo. No matter how much I dislike him, this shouldn't of happened.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2012, 12:37:54 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I think that people are really disrespectful to De'vo. I don't like him either but I just think it's not fair that people are so "cruel". Shame on them.

« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2012, 12:41:53 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I think that people are really disrespectful to De'vo. I don't like him either but I just think it's not fair that people are so "cruel". Shame on them.
The main reason people are like that is because he insults designs of other designers and is very arrogant of his designs.

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2012, 12:51:11 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
The main reason people are like that is because he insults designs of other designers and is very arrogant of his designs.

De'vo is just stating his opinions (arrogantly and rude) but he did nothing illegal, like the blokes who stole the deck did.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2012, 12:56:36 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:

De'vo is just stating his opinions (arrogantly and rude) but he did nothing illegal, like the blokes who stole the deck did.
I know but I think that is why people hate on De`Vo. I don`t think it is right that people took a deck and I hope that they are punished for it.

« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2012, 01:14:04 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I understand that, but I think that the people who stole his deck did it mainly for money and not for revenge.
BTW Aaron, how come you do your accents like this ` and not like this ' ?

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2012, 04:21:44 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Yeah Loldude's got it right. What he says may not be nice but it's just opinion and he a right to say what he wishes. Stealing somebody's work is illegal. They were wrong to do that no matter what. It's a shame but De'vo will get past it one way or another and hopefully keep doing his thing.

« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2012, 08:15:51 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Yeah Loldude's got it right. What he says may not be nice but it's just opinion and he a right to say what he wishes. Stealing somebody's work is illegal. They were wrong to do that no matter what. It's a shame but De'vo will get past it one way or another and hopefully keep doing his thing.

Knowing De'vo he will keep doing his thing. I doubt this will effect him in any negative way. It may even boost this decks awareness.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2012, 01:27:55 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Wouldn't be the first time something like this happened as a publicity stunt.  And I don't think it was a protodeck - they're usually done in VERY small quantities at great cost.  I'd wager it was one or more of his production models - they're probably already printed and either waiting to be shipped or waiting to be sold.

« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2012, 01:57:22 AM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I understand that, but I think that the people who stole his deck did it mainly for money and not for revenge.
BTW Aaron, how come you do your accents like this ` and not like this ' ?
I don`t think they did it as revenge. I was just making a general statement that some people don`t like de`vo because of stuff like what I stated above.

And about the accents. I acctually didn`t know that those other ones existed :-[ :-[ :-[  I found the key and I'll use those from now on.

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2012, 11:45:32 AM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I don't think its revenge. Its karma though....

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2012, 02:45:55 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
"The Pro ****** deck (April Fools) will have Blades stock and high performance finish. Custom courts cards, custom AOS, custom Jokers designed for color changes, a double backer (for magic) and it was also designed to have a special fan pattern. Even the jokers were designed to go around the special fan pattern for extra fun. All of this custom work for a deck meant as a joke? YES! Even our joke decks will be higher quality, better performing and more custom than most "custom' decks. These decks will be available individually for $5.99, or you can get them in our variety pack which will include 1 Blades Blood Edition, 1 Blades Blood Metal Edition, and 1 Pro ******* deck for a possible $19.99, and double variety pack (6 decks) for $39.99 Prices are not final and always subject to change." - De'vo

This is awesome news for me because I will definitely be getting the double variety pack. Its a great deal.

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2012, 02:48:16 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
"The Pro ****** deck (April Fools) will have Blades stock and high performance finish. Custom courts cards, custom AOS, custom Jokers designed for color changes, a double backer (for magic) and it was also designed to have a special fan pattern. Even the jokers were designed to go around the special fan pattern for extra fun. All of this custom work for a deck meant as a joke? YES! Even our joke decks will be higher quality, better performing and more custom than most "custom' decks. These decks will be available individually for $5.99, or you can get them in our variety pack which will include 1 Blades Blood Edition, 1 Blades Blood Metal Edition, and 1 Pro ******* deck for a possible $19.99, and double variety pack (6 decks) for $39.99 Prices are not final and always subject to change." - De'vo

This is awesome news for me because I will definitely be getting the double variety pack. Its a great deal.
I saw that on facebook. I think I will get one double pack and a single pack so I have 3 of each deck.

« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2012, 02:51:25 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Yeah that double variety pack is a great deal!! I like how he set that up. I think I'll have to get on of the doubles!! The April Fools deck is sounded pretty sweet from his latest update  ;D

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2012, 02:58:29 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I hope the gilt edges handle good with the magic finish it would be a shame if they were garbage handling.

« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2012, 03:27:46 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I hope the gilt edges handle good with the magic finish it would be a shame if they were garbage handling.

Well he did hint at them being more for collectors and less for handling, but we'll see. They could be good or they could be garbage. I'm sure they won't be amazing, but hopefully we are working towards better handling gilded cards  ;D