E shipping is extremely fast.

Author (Read 7096 times)

E shipping is extremely fast.
« on: December 09, 2011, 09:17:03 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I ordered from T11, the BC and D&D in the black Friday.

Non of the packages have been shipped.
For T11, they told me they just ran out of tally ho so I have to wait.
For the BC, well the big mess came up.
For D&D, hmmm they said they will ship on the week of 5 Dec, but it's already 10 Dec now.

But I ordered from E yesterday, and it was shipped yesterday!
Look at the difference.
E is the most well prepared and they have enough crews to do all the work.

Re: E shipping is extremely fast.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 09:24:42 PM »

austin

• Discourse Royalty
  • Mundus Vult Decipi

• YouTube:

For D&D, hmmm they said they will ship on the week of 5 Dec, but it's already 10 Dec now.

Look at the difference.
I know, E is amazing and has very fast shipping.

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 09:27:45 PM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos

Look at the difference.

T11: Decks are out of stock, what can ya do.
D&D: Exactly the week of december 5th, that means the 5th through the 12th.
E: They always have their decks in stock from my experiences.
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 10:02:13 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
Another update, T11 just sent my order today.
I recieved shipping confirmation just after I mailed them.

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 12:25:29 AM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Wow, that's incredible. I just ordered from them a while ago, and hopefully it should get shipped as quick as yours did.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 01:17:09 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
My Black Friday/Cyber Monday shipping breakdown...

Order from T11: arrived reasonably fast, no issues.
Order from D&D including Fulton's: they stated it would ship on the 5th, but I haven't seen or heard a thing since placing the order.  Bad.  If this goes on much longer, I may cancel.  Also still waiting on those Tungstene decks that supposedly were going on sale this week but haven't materialized yet.  Very bad.
Order from Blue Crown: I got my Arrcos already and I'm still waiting on the original holiday weekend order of Black Crowns and other colors in v2.  At least Alex Pandrea is trying to make good with extra decks and keeping people posted.
Order from E: fast.  In fact, I placed two more orders Friday morning and received emails by Friday night that my orders ALREADY shipped.  In addition to a mess of cool magic, I'm getting a BG1E and four LTDs.

Winner: E
2nd Place: T11
Honorable Mention: BC
The Rotten Goose Egg: D&D - this on top of the fact that anyone ordering overseas says they're way overpriced on shipping.  It's a shame other online retailers don't carry the book selection they do, or I'd probably not bother going back.  I love their products, I hate their service.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 02:42:40 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
My Black Friday/Cyber Monday shipping breakdown...

Order from T11: arrived reasonably fast, no issues.
Order from D&D including Fulton's: they stated it would ship on the 5th, but I haven't seen or heard a thing since placing the order.  Bad.  If this goes on much longer, I may cancel.  Also still waiting on those Tungstene decks that supposedly were going on sale this week but haven't materialized yet.  Very bad.
Order from Blue Crown: I got my Arrcos already and I'm still waiting on the original holiday weekend order of Black Crowns and other colors in v2.  At least Alex Pandrea is trying to make good with extra decks and keeping people posted.
Order from E: fast.  In fact, I placed two more orders Friday morning and received emails by Friday night that my orders ALREADY shipped.  In addition to a mess of cool magic, I'm getting a BG1E and four LTDs.

Winner: E
2nd Place: T11
Honorable Mention: BC
The Rotten Goose Egg: D&D - this on top of the fact that anyone ordering overseas says they're way overpriced on shipping.  It's a shame other online retailers don't carry the book selection they do, or I'd probably not bother going back.  I love their products, I hate their service.

Those are some solid orders. D&D said this week for the Tungstene deck so you can't say "very bad" because it hasn't released yet. They still have two days. After that, then yeah very bad, but they still have time. Same with the shipping of the Fulton's.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just as unhappy, but I'm going to give them the time they stated. If they don't do anything during that time and it goes into next week, then yeah I'll be on their backs for sure.
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 03:08:10 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
Those are some solid orders. D&D said this week for the Tungstene deck so you can't say "very bad" because it hasn't released yet. They still have two days. After that, then yeah very bad, but they still have time. Same with the shipping of the Fulton's.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just as unhappy, but I'm going to give them the time they stated. If they don't do anything during that time and it goes into next week, then yeah I'll be on their backs for sure.

I was pretty sure they stated they'd ship Fulton's on the 5th for orders placed on Black Friday.  They're not exactly breaking any speed records here, nor are they being very informative about what's going on.  By my count, there's only a single day left to this week, even on the West Coast since it's now after 3am in New York.  With my order still being "processed", I'm at the very least looking at possibly reducing the order if not canceling it outright.  If I'm not happy with the service I get, I vote with my money.

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2011, 03:13:15 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

I was pretty sure they stated they'd ship Fulton's on the 5th for orders placed on Black Friday.  They're not exactly breaking any speed records here, nor are they being very informative about what's going on.  By my count, there's only a single day left to this week, even on the West Coast since it's now after 3am in New York.  With my order still being "processed", I'm at the very least looking at possibly reducing the order if not canceling it outright.  If I'm not happy with the service I get, I vote with my money.

You have a good point. The could have tried harder with the updates, but they did have some on their facebook page. I always think of Sunday as the last day in the week haha

We'll see what happens, they said on facebook that orders are being shipped starting today and I'm guessing they will be all done by tomorrow night. Hopefully they get it sorted out.
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 03:23:30 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I just checked out the Facebook and spotted it.  They REALLY should have made an effort to reach people via email.  Honestly, Facebook can be useful but I don't log in very often at all.  So I'll give them a little more time.

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2011, 08:26:56 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
D&D customer service is good, but they don't have enough crews to do the work.
So, they are "always" be late in everything they said.
I'm pissed about this and hope they hire more people.

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2011, 03:27:11 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
how fast is the shipping from E? when di you order and when did it arrive?
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2011, 03:50:20 PM »

zmuddiman

• Forum Regular
  • "Heres to those actually in the arena..."

• Facebook:

My decks from E normally come in within two or three days latest. Of coarse i live like a few hours from the distribution center.
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on his ability to climb a tree it will go its whole life thinking it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2011, 07:06:11 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:

My decks from E normally come in within two or three days latest. Of coarse i live like a few hours from the distribution center.

well i live in australia and ordered an hour or so ago

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2011, 09:00:56 PM »

zmuddiman

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:

well i live in australia and ordered an hour or so ago

normally they put it out to ship fairly quickly the next day! They are great at shipping fast.
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on his ability to climb a tree it will go its whole life thinking it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2011, 09:11:24 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
here in canada it takes 2 and a half to 3 or sometimes 4 weeks for an order to arrive
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2011, 09:46:21 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
here in canada it takes 2 and a half to 3 or sometimes 4 weeks for an order to arrive

That is not Ellusionists fault though. If E ships the order out within a day or two, that is good service but they have no control over the postal service. I would assume that most of the time you opt to get the cheapest shipping option ( USPS First Class ), as I would assume thats what most people do. USPS First Class takes roughly about 2-2.5 weeks to arrive in Canada.

I am indeed jealous of the domestic shipping option available to the Americans here on the Discourse... although, living in Kelowna, BC has it perks.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 09:46:27 PM by Curt »

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2011, 10:35:25 PM »

zmuddiman

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:

That is not Ellusionists fault though. If E ships the order out within a day or two, that is good service but they have no control over the postal service. I would assume that most of the time you opt to get the cheapest shipping option ( USPS First Class ), as I would assume thats what most people do. USPS First Class takes roughly about 2-2.5 weeks to arrive in Canada.

I am indeed jealous of the domestic shipping option available to the Americans here on the Discourse... although, living in Kelowna, BC has it perks.

And what perks would that be? The domestic shipping here gets it to me in three days or so like i said earlier :)

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2011, 11:10:10 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
And what perks would that be? The domestic shipping here gets it to me in three days or so like i said earlier :)

Nothing really card or magic related, just that I am a block away from a beautiful beach and awesome lake that I can enjoy during the 30+ degree ( Celsius ) during the summer and can drive 45min during the winter to be one of Canada's most well know ski resorts. Kelowna and the Okanagan Valley for that matter is just a beautiful place to live and even if I had the choice to live where ever I wanted, I would probably stay here.

I love being able to live in somewhat of a decent size city ( 150k pop ), Yet still have views like this so close to home

« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 11:10:31 PM by Curt »

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2011, 11:30:08 PM »

zmuddiman

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:

Nothing really card or magic related, just that I am a block away from a beautiful beach and awesome lake that I can enjoy during the 30+ degree ( Celsius ) during the summer and can drive 45min during the winter to be one of Canada's most well know ski resorts. Kelowna and the Okanagan Valley for that matter is just a beautiful place to live and even if I had the choice to live where ever I wanted, I would probably stay here.

I love being able to live in somewhat of a decent size city ( 150k pop ), Yet still have views like this so close to home

well we are off topic but yeah i do like those perks..my city has 3million people in it...and is smoggy and dumb

but yeah any way it ships fast here though haha

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2011, 11:39:09 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
what time is it near the distrubution center?

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2011, 11:56:56 PM »

zmuddiman

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
The time here is 10:56 pm

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2011, 12:10:39 AM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
so mine will be shipped tomorrow about 10 am?

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2011, 12:12:39 AM »

zmuddiman

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
so mine will be shipped tomorrow about 10 am?

Some time before tomorrow afternoon probably

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2011, 12:14:52 AM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
awesome!!! i want it now!!! how long would it take to get to florida?